Page 6 of 11 ... 45678 ...
    12-11-2013, 06:35 PM #51
    Sorry guys... I hated to be the bearer of bad news when posting this on the December 9th. I will let you know if what happens from here.

Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Looks like we are going to fill the gap $3.48-$3.50 range. We broke the $3.66 support. Hang tight longs. You traders may want to get your powder ready when it hits the $3.50 area. Good Luck to Everyone!
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    12-11-2013, 06:41 PM #52
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by njbones1 View Post
    Where are all the analysts from early Nov., calling $4, 4.25. 4.50, $5. I know where they are, their Shorting

12-11-2013, 06:48 PM #53
    NJBones... you are most likely correct. Check out the increase in short interest on Sirius XM

http://wsj.com/mdc/public/page/2_306...highlites.html
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

12-11-2013, 07:03 PM #54
    Hey Wolf man... are you averaging down here? I know some guys are. I have not averaged down yet. I am contemplating if I will be or not.

Addict
    12-11-2013, 07:26 PM #55
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Hey Wolf man... are you averaging down here? I know some guys are. I have not averaged down yet. I am contemplating if I will be or not.
    I buy every big dip and sell every big run. I always have a chunk of shares at at any price range available to trade. Today is no different.

Most of the shares I bought today and yesterday replace shares that I sold .20-.25 higher or maybe more.

For instance, the 3.55's I bought today were from an order placed a month ago after selling around 3.80. Every time I sell a lot, I place a buy for a lot less....

I may not catch the bottom but buying back cheaper is an inevitable gain as long as the story is still in tact.
    Last edited by Wolf Child; 12-11-2013 at 07:31 PM.

12-11-2013, 07:32 PM #56
    You are doing good. My average price is $3.73 at the moment. Was waiting to see if closed the $3.48-$3.50 gap but today made me a little nervous. I don't know if this is more year end selling and profit taking or what. I was hoping for a santa's rally but the guys are saying that will start next week. The markets usually do well going into the new year then we have a sell off.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Child View Post
    I buy every big dip and sell every big run. I always have a chunk of shares at at any price range available to trade. Today is no different.

Most of the shares I bought today and yesterday replace shares that I sold .20-.25 higher or maybe more.

For instance, the 3.55's I bought today were from an order placed a month ago after selling around 3.80.

I may not catch the bottom but buying back cheaper is an inevitable gain as long as the story is still in tact.

Addict
    12-11-2013, 07:40 PM #57
    If we drop at all tomorrow it will put us in oversold territory.

I always buy that.

But my situation is different than most folks being that I have almost 300k shares ranging from .13 and have made $000,000.00 on this stock without ever selling at a loss. I have some room to take risks and make a mistake.
    Last edited by Wolf Child; 12-11-2013 at 07:43 PM.

Addict
    12-11-2013, 07:46 PM #58
    Does anyone really think Malone is gonna just sit there and watch all his money go up in smoke, not only is this the perfect buying opportunity for us, but also very good SXM. From what I can tell they have already spent approx. $160 million outa 500 on the repurchase plan, the charts don't show this but the fundamentals do, I say a major volume day extremely soon, and not to the down side.

Quote "Sirius may be required to accelerate the purchase and sale of the shares to be purchased on the next scheduled repurchase date if Sirius is able to draw upon its existing senior credit facility an amount that would be sufficient to pay the repurchase price of the shares to be purchased on such repurchase date and the next scheduled repurchase date."

Other than that, bought $3 worth of lottery tickets tonight to see where my luck was, won $5,
    Phot is the new leader of the green stocks, them and MJNA exchanged places today, sure glad I sold my Mjna and put it in Phot the other week ago. They got an executive from Microsoft and Yahoo to be their new Pres., and we got a new marketing executive that answers directly to Meyers to help increase subscribers at SXM that has done alot of work in television advertising and has previously worked for DirectTV, so hopefully we'll start having some cool commercials and some mass marketing coming soon.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...,6508524.story
    Last edited by Redcloud; 12-11-2013 at 08:05 PM.

12-11-2013, 07:52 PM #59
    You have a lot of patience! Congrats Wolf on your investment! Let's see what the rest of the week looks like and even next week too.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Child View Post
    If we drop at all tomorrow it will put us in oversold territory.

I always buy that.

But my situation is different than most folks being that I have almost 300k shares ranging from .13 and have made $000,000.00 on this stock without ever selling at a loss. I have some room to take risks and make a mistake.

12-11-2013, 07:54 PM #60
    What you are saying makes a lot of sense. I think it's a combination of profit taking and shorts building a position. You can see the short interest increased over 11% from Oct-Nov. It could be increasing in December too. Gives Malone the opportunity to buy back shares at a cheaper price too. Doesn't buying back shares essentially reduce the float? I think so...

Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    Does anyone really think Malone is gonna just sit there and watch all his money go up in smoke, not only is this the perfect buying opportunity for us, but also very good SXM. From what I can tell they have already spent approx. $160 million outa 500 on the repurchase plan, the charts don't show this but the fundamentals do, I say a major volume day extremely soon, and not to the down side.

Quote "Sirius may be required to accelerate the purchase and sale of the shares to be purchased on the next scheduled repurchase date if Sirius is able to draw upon its existing senior credit facility an amount that would be sufficient to pay the repurchase price of the shares to be purchased on such repurchase date and the next scheduled repurchase date."

Other than that, bought $3 worth of lottery tickets tonight to see where my luck was, won $5

Page 6 of 11 ... 45678 ...