Page 6 of 6 ... 456
    Addict
    11-22-2013, 11:10 AM #51
    Before I get lost in my chores for the day I want to post this morning's SIRI chart to support a well-deserved KUDO to Denco for accurately predicting the up-tic in our dog. I almost got carried away in my notations on the chart, first by highlighting the very dramatic Bullish and Bearish Engulfing patterns a month or so ago. Fast forward to the Harami announced yesterday by Denco, but note that in the past couple weeks there were subtle engulfing and hammer signals. I think the writing has been on the wall for things to really look up from here.

EDIT: OOPS, you really can't see that I misspelled Harami on the chart. Sorry about that.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mentor
    11-22-2013, 11:31 AM #52
    Morning SLY!

Tks and Tks for the chart. Yes, looks like we have been given some clues as of late. Would be nice to get a little catalyst from MaloneCo or Meyer on HoldCo to kick us up a bit more....GLTA

Or, like Wolf has been asking for......ABIGFATDIVI....for xmas..

Addict
    11-22-2013, 03:16 PM #53
    Our dog is weak........ WEAK!!!!

Mentor
    11-22-2013, 03:55 PM #54
    Liberty up on volume the last 20 minutes or so....

EDIT-

Update on liberty chart. Closed up 3.5% and held most of the days gains.

Maybe SIRI will play catch up on Monday

Liberty.jpg
    Last edited by denco1; 11-22-2013 at 05:21 PM.

Addict
    11-22-2013, 08:43 PM #55
    Ye shall serve no wine before it's time!!!

Key words: "Radio" and " Can be retrofitted into older vehicles"
    I think their testing out FM-6 by turning on the old radios!!! Imo

Good times are a coming, but the grapes aren't quite ripe yet!!!
    I give us one more week!!!( unless they drop some new hardware by Black Friday, which I'm highly doubting, wouldn't be much of a marketing campaign) Imo. There's always a divi to think about, I'm sure some people would be happy with a couple cents, Lol. Even if we did get one, it would be on our own dime, so I'm against it, I'd rather spend it on assets. Somethings fixing to break, That's for sure!!!
    Last edited by Redcloud; 11-22-2013 at 09:26 PM.

Addict
    11-22-2013, 09:14 PM #56
    Gla!!!

11-22-2013, 11:43 PM #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    Ye shall serve no wine before it's time!!!

Key words: "Radio" and " Can be retrofitted into older vehicles"
    I think their testing out FM-6 by turning on the old radios!!! Imo

Good times are a coming, but the grapes aren't quite ripe yet!!!
    I give us one more week!!!( unless they drop some new hardware by Black Friday, which I'm highly doubting, wouldn't be much of a marketing campaign) Imo. There's always a divi to think about, I'm sure some people would be happy with a couple cents, Lol. Even if we did get one, it would be on our own dime, so I'm against it, I'd rather spend it on assets. Somethings fixing to break, That's for sure!!!
    Sure feels that way, Redcloud. This feels like the ropa' dope before the thrilla' in mobilla' experience emerges soon.

For all the quietness on SiriusXM's side regarding the Agero deal, there's some good Agero/CTS vids on Youtube that aren't so elusive on where things are going, the level of multi-company cooperation needed, and the code still not being cracked for a ubiquitous ecosystem and ultimately being the goldmine for those who can. An interesting thing in this year's CTS, Agero flat out said they were a white label which tells me it's already near-ubiquitous embedding or ready to be easily embedded w/ software pushes. Add Agero's software know-how, Sirius' hardware know-how (Meyer's exact words) and bandwidth pipes with the AT&T interactive comms loop--that ubiquity is much stronger.

Page 6 of 6 ... 456