Page 2 of 6 1234 ...
    Addict
    11-19-2013, 02:45 PM #11
    shoulda mentioned it sooner but I really didn't think it would matter.... UBSS has a large bid @ 3.62

again, I will be f'n furious if we get dragged down there as some pre arranged BS.

I'm going to walk my dog now.

11-19-2013, 03:05 PM #12
    Well, I couldn't wait any longer at these prices, so picked up some more SIRI at 3.67...oh, yes F**K UBSS!

11-19-2013, 04:36 PM #13
    Would love to hear that Sirius is focusing in on a solution to this problem. Let's be the first to the party.

http://www.latimes.com/business/auto...#axzz2l7qnnuUS

BTW. Hi fellas.

MONEY

Mentor
    11-19-2013, 07:53 PM #14
    SLY...although I love being a Texan...property taxes are a sore subject with me...my home in SA is valued at 355K...property taxes(state, county, schools, hospital district) $9125 for 2013!!! and we have a .0625 state sales tax...no state income tax!!!
    With insurance...taxes/insurance...1k per month...Cant see paying that kind $$ once I retire!!!

JS

Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Nice Going, JS. I've said it before and I still envy your "pad" in the Rockies.

Here in south Fla. a same property value carries twice that tax load. Of course we have no state sales tax, so I guess it all comes out in the wash as similar cost of living.

Mentor
    11-19-2013, 07:55 PM #15
    Not sure why there has not been a statement from SIRI or MaloneCo on the HoldCo merger. Must be waiting on it to finalize. Takedown is on Light volume. I expected an announcement on Monday and therefore went even LONGER into the weekend expecting a pop on Monday. Hopefully we pop soon...as soon as they address the change.....GLTA

EDIT: And what ever else they have up their collective sleeves....

Mentor
    11-19-2013, 08:19 PM #16
    Based on this filing.......http://files.shareholder.com/downloa...937/filing.pdf

Liberty holds 3156199486 shares of SIRI stock after the sale to SIRI of 500mn worth at 3.66 per share.

Which according to Liberty from FLYONMYBALLS is over 52%.
    Liberty Media expects to continue to own over 52% of the outstanding SIRI shares after giving effect to the repurchase.
    http://www.theflyonthewall.com/perma...RI?symbol=SIRI

Therefore, total shares outstanding would be no more than 6,069,608,626....and possibly less depending on how much over 52% they own. Very close to getting under the 6 bn level. If their ownership level is 52.7% or higher the float would be under 6 bn shares outstanding.

Addict
    11-20-2013, 08:42 AM #17
    OOPS, I mis-spoke, re. the tax structure here in Florida. I meant to say that we have no Income Tax. We do however, have a sales tax. It varies by county; mine being 6%. So, please correct my earlier statement that we have no sales tax..............

PS. JS. I had no idea the tax bite is so nasty in Texas. Ouch!

11-20-2013, 11:07 AM #18
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    OOPS, I mis-spoke, re. the tax structure here in Florida. I meant to say that we have no Income Tax. We do however, have a sales tax. It varies by county; mine being 6%. So, please correct my earlier statement that we have no sales tax..............

PS. JS. I had no idea the tax bite is so nasty in Texas. Ouch!

JS, I'm in Dallas/Ft Worth and the sales tax up here is around 8.25%!!!! It's crazy. Originally from Taxachusetts (MA) though which has every tax you can think of....

ONVO taking the dump i was expecting. I missed the top but was able to sell at 10.15 and 11.60 on the way up (wish i'd held off a little longer for some high 12s but whatever). Not sure where I want to start my buying again though. The fact that sales and revenue generation aren't scheduled for end of 2014 really scares me. A LOT can happen between now and then....

Addict
    11-20-2013, 11:34 AM #19
    [QUOTE
    ONVO taking the dump i was expecting. I missed the top but was able to sell at 10.15 and 11.60 on the way up (wish i'd held off a little longer for some high 12s but whatever). Not sure where I want to start my buying again though. The fact that sales and revenue generation aren't scheduled for end of 2014 really scares me. A LOT can happen between now and then....[/QUOTE]

I've been watching ONVO also, and jumped on at the Hammer Candle 10 or 12 days ago, rode it to the two black candles with tall upper shadows and got out at $12.72 (just prior to that drastic takedown). As I view the chart this morning, I'm thinking the next possible entry might be at the line of support formed by that Hammer's lower shadow a few days ago. Visual approximation puts that support in the range of $6.61 or so......... but one must be alert for that support to be violated, IMHO.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by siriusly_invested; 11-20-2013 at 11:57 AM.

Addict
    11-20-2013, 05:04 PM #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Child View Post
    shoulda mentioned it sooner but I really didn't think it would matter.... UBSS has a large bid @ 3.62

again, I will be f'n furious if we get dragged down there as some pre arranged BS.

I'm going to walk my dog now.
    Grabbed some 3.63's to get ahead of UBS.

Will pick up some 3.60 if we overshoot and touch the bottom of the BB... again.

Also, about to touch the bottom of Ahsan's channel.

Page 2 of 6 1234 ...