Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 11/11-11/17 Is It Time to Run

Hybrid View

Mentor

11/11-11/17 Is It Time to Run

Morning All

Is it time for the fearless Blue Dog to run again!!! Up .07 in early trading this am!!!

JS
    PURCHASED THE CABIN IN THE WOODS...THANKS MEL, MALONE, AND THE BLUE DOG

JS- Thanx for starting the weekly thread.

ONVO and DDD going crazy this am.

My thanks and appreciation go out to all Vets. Thanks guys and gals for your service

Quote Originally Posted by SlapShot27 View Post
    JS- Thanx for starting the weekly thread.

ONVO and DDD going crazy this am.

My thanks and appreciation go out to all Vets. Thanks guys and gals for your service
    I saw articles over the weekend about ONVO's success in getting a 3D-printed liver to function for 40 days, much improved over their 5-day lifespan from a test earlier this year. If they ever figure out vascularization, ONVO SP is going nuclear. Probably at least a few years off.

Shorter term, drug companies have got to be chomping at the bit watching these developments. Being able to generate tissues that have specific characteristics for response testing will be big money and more easily achieved than full-on production for transplants.

Mentor
    Sirius XM used car opportunity a source of growth, says Barclays
    Barclays said Sirius XM has a bigger source of growth in used cars than in the OEM segment going forward. The firm notes 70% of cars sold in the U.S. are used and that profitability is higher. Shares are Overweight rated.
    http://www.theflyonthewall.com/perma...RI?symbol=SIRI

Denco it's hard to tell if we are here or there, I'm starting to think more here than there:, googley:, strictly because because options expire at the end of the week and for the next 3 weeks, and try as some may, they'll try to keep it below $4 for as long as possible, but we should get close or even just a little more, and I'll take it, imo.

11-11-13.png

1 year ago, Nov. 7th-Dec. 7th

12-7-12.png

it's cool being able to go back to previous post of charts!!! Pre BB's and even ([Sto-Sto and RSI] Thanks Sly!!!, them two, mainly Slo-Sto have been a nice asset!!! They go together like butter on bread!!!)
    Last edited by Redcloud; 11-11-2013 at 08:38 PM.
    Suck Eggs Shorty!!!

Check out 2011,

12-7-11.png

They were playing the $2 mark here, imo

1995!!! Always liked this rap, not much the video!!!
    Last edited by Redcloud; 11-11-2013 at 08:33 PM.
    Suck Eggs Shorty!!!

I guess Malone stop buying? No more volume.

Is anyone checking out BM's sites lately? Wow! It's sounding like the 'Yahoo' boards.

I haven't Slapshot....The last words I heard from him was anything short of an apology was a big FU , I say how bout a big FU back at U, I was in Siri, before you and after you, MFuchR!!! You didn't show me the way, I did!!!

Besides:

Redcloud's rules of Investing #3: Don't listen to a Bum, On how to become a Millionaire!!!

I Need to Patent that Skit!!!

Rule #1 "Your Effort and Attitude wiil Dictate the level of your Success!!!"

Rule #2: Buy on a bad Day!!!
    Last edited by Redcloud; 11-13-2013 at 09:39 PM.
    Suck Eggs Shorty!!!

Well would you lookie there?

Nov-Dec 2011

12-7-11.png

12-7-12.png I feel the next 2 1/2 weeks we won't break 4 substantially, but will be moving up!!! After that, Ya'll better know when to sell, this time!!! Even me!!! Gla

Edit: @Denco, It's a hard call, MACD, is saying ....Buy Hand over fisT!!!
    Last edited by Redcloud; 11-13-2013 at 10:28 PM.
    Suck Eggs Shorty!!!

11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast