09-12-2014, 03:44 AM #1

I have lost a song and can't remember the name HELP!

Ok this might be a little difficult to find as I have tried for hours upon hours attempting to find this song. The kicker is I haven't heard the song on Octane in a long, long time. From what I do remember the song mentioned satellites beaming down to soul and love would survive? The bridge of the song went like: "We could lie here forever, we could die here together." Then back to the chorus.

I swear its one hell of a earworm that I can't find anywhere. I think I heard it a few years back from a not so well known band, but then again I can't for the life of me remember the name of the band or the song.

Any ideas?

Head Honcho
    09-12-2014, 11:01 PM #2
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

09-12-2014, 11:18 PM #3
    I've googled lyrics, keywords, and every little piece of data about the song that I remember... Only problem is that I'm starting to think that Satellite isn't in the title at all. This band is relatively unknown, but damn that song was amazing. I can still remember the sound of it, but not enough to identify it.

Head Honcho
    09-13-2014, 01:19 AM #4
    You Googled the bridge? What about Muse? http://www.metrolyrics.com/love-is-f...rics-muse.html

All I can say is note the time and channel if you ever hear it again. Maybe someone else will see this thread and recognize the lyrics.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

09-13-2014, 01:54 AM #5
    I found it when all of a sudden I remembered a keyword after trying to unravel the lyric. Moments in grace - Stratus... I thought he was saying satellites but it turns out to be sunlight. In any case I found it and an awesome feeling lol.