Page 5 of 6 ... 3456
    Head Honcho
    11-08-2013, 04:04 PM #41
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Charles, I can't see any adverse issues on this end.
    Good to hear.

My main concern is with people logging in from work behind some kind of security firewall. Fingers crossed that no one is locked out right now.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

11-08-2013, 05:46 PM #42
    plus .05 today! Eight more days like today we're back to exhaling

Head Honcho
    11-08-2013, 06:02 PM #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Child View Post
    had no idea about the deal until AFTER I bought the Jeep...... no mention from the salesdouche.
    This is what blows my mind. Do the sales people really think there is no value added? Why doesn't SiriusXM push for a brochure to be stuck to the radio or something? Or how about sticking it to the salesman's head?
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

11-08-2013, 06:08 PM #44
    Sirius should offer salespeople 3 free months on THEIR personal subs, when/if customers sign on for 1 yr or more

Addict
    11-08-2013, 07:32 PM #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Child View Post
    Edit: $3.58 again huh? Tuff to swallow.

I feel your pain Wolfe!!! $3.58 is just the number I calculated it would take to take 6000M shares off the table through the initial buyback with the remaining 400k.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/1822...ce=google_news

11-8-13.png
    Last edited by Redcloud; 11-08-2013 at 08:38 PM.

Mentor
    11-08-2013, 08:46 PM #46
    The rise of the Phoenix is near....or would that be THEHORNYDOG....

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101184216?__s...ound:+Chipotle

End of trade Monday completes the setting of price for the Liberty BuyBacks ...

EDIT: Tks for the Chart RC!!.......I hope we're there too. Either way we're close to the bottom.
    Last edited by denco1; 11-08-2013 at 09:11 PM.

11-08-2013, 10:59 PM #47
    Hey folks, shouldn't the buyback agreement with Liberty start putting the breaks on further price pullback? Today should be the 10th day (actually 13th day...3 trading days after CC plus 10 days) used to calculate the volume weighted average price (VWAP) that SXM announced will be used with a 1.5% discount to determine the price that SXM will pay Liberty Media and its affiliates in their buyback agreement. If I figured this right, it looks to me like the price after the discount should be about 3.66. That means that they will be buying about 136.6M shares (500 M and divided by 3.66) from Liberty Media in 3 installments...November, January and April. Also, SXM said the buyback could be accelerated under certain circumsatnces. The way I see it and maybe I'm wrong...wouldn't be the first time, but if the price is below 3.66, SXM could buy on the market and sell back to Liberty at a profit?

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    11-08-2013, 11:38 PM #48
    Thanks SI, I'm just finally catching up on some forum reading after getting my site officially launched on Sunday. I see DDD is fairing rather well these days. $90 is a nice number if they want to pay up
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    I'm treating today's action as a buy opportunity. Hope that's not misdirected.

On another subject, if Bassman happens to be perusing today, he ought to be quite proud of his persistent support for DDD over recent past. DDD is up $3.00 today, 40% since early Sept. when I responded to Bass's suggestion........ took a very large position, and today I see this headline: "Rumors IBM is interested in buying 3D Systems (DDD +6.2%) for $90/share (a 28% premium to current levels) are helping the 3D printer vendor surge to new highs."............. Nice going Bassman.

Addict
    11-09-2013, 12:26 PM #49
    Glad to hear you've got your site running again, Bassman.

Regarding DDD, I saw a subsequent disclaimer that the IBM buyout is not likely to happen......... but then DDD announced a budget-priced desktop 3-D printer, so that may account for the continued strength in the market.

Question to Denco and others regarding the buyback...... Is there a time constraint for that buyback opportunity? Is that why you mention that end of business on Monday should be the end? For some reason I missed that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    Thanks SI, I'm just finally catching up on some forum reading after getting my site officially launched on Sunday. I see DDD is fairing rather well these days. $90 is a nice number if they want to pay up

11-09-2013, 12:47 PM #50
    My mistake! Please disregard last sentence in my previous post. I suppose it would be in Liberty Media's interest, not SXM, my bad, that could go into the market at prices below the 3.66 and sell back to SXM at the contractual price of 3.66 and make a profit...my apologies!

Page 5 of 6 ... 3456