Thread: 11-4-13 thru 11-10-13 "Week of the Rising"

Threaded View

Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Glad to hear you've got your site running again, Bassman.

Regarding DDD, I saw a subsequent disclaimer that the IBM buyout is not likely to happen......... but then DDD announced a budget-priced desktop 3-D printer, so that may account for the continued strength in the market.

Question to Denco and others regarding the buyback...... Is there a time constraint for that buyback opportunity? Is that why you mention that end of business on Monday should be the end? For some reason I missed that one.
    SLY, the Buyback price will be set by the VWAP-Volume Weighted Average Price- of the 10 trading days commencing on the 3rd day following CC announcement day. By my math that puts Monday 11/11/13 as the 10th day.........Thursday 10/24/13 was the date of 3Q earnings release. The VWAP calculation starts on the 3rd trading day following the day of 3Q earnings release. That puts the starting day on Tuesday 10/29/13.

On October 9, 2013, we entered into an agreement (the “Agreement”) with Liberty Media Corporation to repurchase $500 million (the “Shares”) of our common stock, par value $0.001 per share (the “Common Stock”), from Liberty Media at a price per share (the “Per Share Price”) equal to a 1.5% discount to the average of the daily volume weighted average price (“VWAP”) per share of the Common Stock during the ten-day period beginning on the third trading day following the date of the public release of our third quarter 2013 earnings, which average daily VWAP shall not be greater than $4.18 or less than $3.64.
    http://investor.siriusxm.com/sec.cfm

EDIT: If the calculation is over a 10 day period and not a 10 trading day period, then the 10 days would have ended on Thursday 11/7/13.
    Last edited by denco1; 11-09-2013 at 01:36 PM.

2. Ad Fairy Senior Member