Page 3 of 11 12345 ...
    10-15-2013, 06:11 PM #21
    SI- sorry to have left out (of my prev post) commenting on BM's email notifications- or lack thereof.

I believe the notifications have stopped for me, also. Perhaps it was a tactic he was using to get subscribers more engaged in the site... whatever.

Mentor
    10-15-2013, 06:43 PM #22
    I check Cos site daily...very little traffic...Cos is selling real estate as well as running his Home Remodeling company! Only a couple other guys there...burnout...boomer...and myself for the most part!!

Went ahead and bought at 3.87 today...if they get their spit together in DC...market is poised to jump to new highs...and the dog should be right there with it!! Have another 12k just in case those a-holes take their pee-nuts and go home!!!

JS

Addict
    10-15-2013, 08:00 PM #23
    I wonder if Malone is gonna give us another Christmas present this year? We got plenty of leverage to go;;

JS if they take their pee-nuts and go home, I'm starting the "PitchFork" Party!!!

I'm all outa powder and riding it out, $3.80 looks like the buy point to me if I could come up with some change, with an eye out for MACD to turn. I just got a feeling the market is gonna send them suckers a wake up call tomorrow. Most people are raised to pay your bills.

10-15-13.png

T-minus 5!!!
    Last edited by Redcloud; 10-15-2013 at 08:19 PM.

Addict
    10-15-2013, 08:54 PM #24
    I can't wait to try some Turtle Soup!!! Lol

Mentor
    10-15-2013, 09:30 PM #25
    RC...was going to wait until sp dropped down to lower BB...just got that feeling that if they came to some agreement this evening...the popping of the champagne would...would have left me looking up at the dog as it pulls away from the launch pad!!

Did keep 12k available just in case we get a quick takedown tomorrow am...set my buy at 3.81!!

Thanks for your charting prowess!!!

JS

Mentor
    10-15-2013, 09:33 PM #26
    I think that the launching of the new satelitte a couple days before 3rd qtr CC is not a accident...I think the sp is going to pull a NASCAR and draft the proton rocket all the way to Malones price of $4.18 shortly after the CC!

JS

10-16-2013, 12:10 AM #27
    Update on Faulkner, Demian, and Playground Website: Demian's website was hacked and they corrupted the files on the hosting server. They are restoring the website from backup(s). It should be up and running soon. I have not heard from Faulkner in awhile but the last time I spoke to him he had taken over his father's business and is in the middle of making changes and streamlining the processes to make it more more efficient and easier to manage. Sounds like he's been very busy.

Seeking Alpha has changed the way they are paying their authors and they are not making as much as they used too. I have a couple of friends say it's not worth the time they spend for what little they pay now. I am not 100% sure but this could be why we haven't seen a lot of articles from Faulkner like we did in the past.

Anyone BUY AMD below $3? Company reports this Thursday 10/17. Looks like the sale of their manufacturing plant(s) and the success of the pre-launch of Sony PS4 and Microsoft XBOX One is going to contribute to their bottom line this quarter. Let's hope they give positive guidance going forward too. Good luck!! !

10-16-2013, 10:10 AM #28
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Update on Faulkner, Demian, and Playground Website: Demian's website was hacked and they corrupted the files on the hosting server. They are restoring the website from backup(s). It should be up and running soon. I have not heard from Faulkner in awhile but the last time I spoke to him he had taken over his father's business and is in the middle of making changes and streamlining the processes to make it more more efficient and easier to manage. Sounds like he's been very busy.

Seeking Alpha has changed the way they are paying their authors and they are not making as much as they used too. I have a couple of friends say it's not worth the time they spend for what little they pay now. I am not 100% sure but this could be why we haven't seen a lot of articles from Faulkner like we did in the past.

Anyone BUY AMD below $3? Company reports this Thursday 10/17. Looks like the sale of their manufacturing plant(s) and the success of the pre-launch of Sony PS4 and Microsoft XBOX One is going to contribute to their bottom line this quarter. Let's hope they give positive guidance going forward too. Good luck!! !

Thanks for the update midas. Glad to hear Demain will be back soon. I had noticed some activity on the marketplayground.com site yesterday and hoped they were in the process or getting things back up.

Mentor
    10-16-2013, 10:23 AM #29
    Good news Midas, Tks for the info.!!

Man, a hack can really cause a lot of issues. He has been down for a couple of weeks now. Glad to hear he will be up again soon. Would like to see SF join us here as he has done in the past. I always enjoy reading his work. If you speak to him ask him to drop in.

Looks like TheDog is playing possum today......either that or MaloneCo is keeping him in check for the run within the 10 day window for his average price.....GLTA

LONGDUCKDONG
    Last edited by denco1; 10-16-2013 at 10:26 AM.

Addict
    10-16-2013, 11:42 AM #30
    16.10.2013На космодроме Байконур Государственная комиссия приняла решение о вывозе ракеты космического назначения «Протон-М» с разгонным блоком «Бриз-М» и космическим аппаратом Sirius FM-6 («Сириус ФМ-6») на стартовый комплекс.

Page 3 of 11 12345 ...