Page 10 of 11 ... 891011
    10-18-2013, 06:28 PM #91
    Something is going on with all these websites and viruses/hackers. I have a few friends that run their own "forums" and websites. Nearly all are complaining of trying to be hacked or being hacked. At first, I thought they were all kidding around but apparently they weren't. Whoever is doing it wreaking havoc for the IT Admins. Sometimes I think GoDaddy and these big name companies that provide "hosting" are trying to force the little guy over to their services.

Addict
    10-18-2013, 06:36 PM #92
    10-18-13.png

Look at the Shorts covering, somebody didn't get the memo. HAHAHA!!!, Suck Eggs Shortie!!!

FLU FLU Flout and I'm out!!! GLA

Head Honcho
    10-18-2013, 06:40 PM #93
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Something is going on with all these websites and viruses/hackers. I have a few friends that run their own "forums" and websites. Nearly all are complaining of trying to be hacked or being hacked. At first, I thought they were all kidding around but apparently they weren't. Whoever is doing it wreaking havoc for the IT Admins. Sometimes I think GoDaddy and these big name companies that provide "hosting" are trying to force the little guy over to their services.
    I dont think there is more/less hacking, the problem is, there are more and more amateur website owners/builders. 10 years ago you had to know what you were doing to build a website, today almost anyone can launch website/blog/forum via some kind of automated software. The problem is, these things are easy to create, but hard to maintain unless you know what the hell you're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Okay Charles, you can shut down now. Thanks for the warning.
    And with this blessing...

Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    Thanks Charles, your the unsung hero!!! Thanks for handling things around here!!!
    Thank you all. Without you, there is no "around here."
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Mentor
    10-18-2013, 06:42 PM #94
    Nice day in dog land...Got to believe that the SXM sp cont to push north of $4 with the launch of the sat...coupled with decent Macro environment...and a solid CC.

RC...4.15 is looking to be on the low side...but if that is all that we get...I'll take it for this go round!!!

The 22k shares purchased in my IRA at 3.91 are looking pretty good right now!!!

Awesome ride gentlemen!!! Really appreciate everyone's thoughts/comments!!

JS

Head Honcho
    10-18-2013, 07:55 PM #95
    And, we're back. Let me know if you guys notice anything wonky.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Head Honcho
    10-18-2013, 07:59 PM #96
    testing, testing, 1, 2
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Head Honcho
    10-18-2013, 08:31 PM #97
    Proper modulation
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Mentor
    10-18-2013, 08:40 PM #98
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    IF I'm lucky and can type fast enough, I'll get this out before Charles shuts down for the update.

Sal, congrats on your sticktoitiveness (is that a real word) with your SIRI investing history. I first noticed and bought SIRI maybe 10 or so years ago when price was around $9..........and sold after losing my shirt. Was Lee Iacocca associated in the management at that time? Somehow I seem to think so. I came back at 5 cents, and have never looked back.

Denco, please share where one can learn of Ahsan's charting. Once I can get out from under this Japanese Candle Stick study, I'd like to see how Ahsan works. Seems you have a pretty good handle on it, and it seems to be a good predictor.

Per Bassman's examples, I'd like also to dive into Elliott Wave Theory. I have the book but just haven't found the time yet to get involved with that.

Good luck to all through this weekend. Let's hope there are good upward moves to enjoy next week.

Okay Charles, you can shut down now. Thanks for the warning.
    SLY-
    Ahsan's SIRI Chart is part of several free charts at Stockcharts.com. Ahsan Haque manages several charts that can be found in the drop down list from AAPL, SIRI, FB, TSLA, GOOG and many more including the indicies. Initially it was introduced to us by the HILLBILLY himself, I believe, back at the old SWP. I have been keeping an eye on it ever since. Ahsan seems to have a very good handle on SIRIs price movement. Very frequently the move stops at one of his support or resistance points. Looks like his channel has been a great guide as well over the last year or so. Click the arrow on the drop down list to view the rest of his charts.

http://stockcharts.com/public/122627...book/193140776
    Last edited by denco1; 10-18-2013 at 08:45 PM.

10-19-2013, 10:42 AM #99
    What about the share repurchase proposed schedule announced. It was said that the last buy back would be slated for April 2014, and that the share price would be based on a 10 day moving average with an upper cap of $4.18. Does that mean we cannot expect any price movement much above that mark until after April?

Addict
    10-19-2013, 04:16 PM #100
    T-Minus 2!!!

Page 10 of 11 ... 891011