Page 3 of 4 1234
    Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    10-02-2013, 09:55 PM #21
    The new October thread has been started…..

October "Other Stocks" thread

Addict
    10-02-2013, 11:13 PM #22
    dont shoot until you see the whites of their eyes…….or at least until SIRI touches the trend line again….all in my humble opinion of course...

SIRI 2013-10-02.jpg

Addict
    10-02-2013, 11:17 PM #23
    thanks for the updates RC, always appreciate another viewpoint or additional input……thx to boomer too….and denco, wish you the best, you feel like a brother in arms….
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    Nothing new today besides hitting another 6 year high I believe. I mis-dated my chart yesterday with todays' date, but nothings changed...thumbsup:. Without any disruptions on the micro or macro, it appears to be smooth sailing for the moment When you see people start breaking out the pitchforks on the other hand!!! Sell!!! Imo. I'm just waiting for them to announce FM6 has been rolled out to the platform, so we can get the show on the road

I've been watching the daily closer lately, things are moving at a faster pace these days. I got no complaints of tromping in the .90's, like a Mad Dog in Bear country!!!

Mentor
    10-02-2013, 11:47 PM #24
    The boss has to get her wish list filled first...then I get to go Man Cave in the basement!!! Looking to add a Pool Table and a 12' shuffleboard table ( I always wanted one of those) to go with the flat screen...and the beverage cooler!!!

Saw an article headline that AAPL is delaying the new mini Ipad with Retina screen due to "problems". Any thoughts on the impact to AMD's next qtrly report!!! Sorry...did not get a link!

JS

Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    Just, you better have made enough off of Siri to have a Man Cave!!! Lol, GL

Addict
    10-03-2013, 09:21 AM #25
    I got a good feeling about today

10-03-2013, 10:48 AM #26
    Wow, 23 Million dollar transaction at 7:45am (Pacific Time).

Addict
    10-03-2013, 11:26 AM #27
    23 million shares, puts the value around 100 mil…..could that be the last of any major selling pressure? chime in!
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoworld View Post
    Wow, 23 Million dollar transaction at 7:45am (Pacific Time).

Addict
    10-03-2013, 12:01 PM #28
    I don't know Bass, but today's chart mysteriously looks like the one I posted above, check out the volume spike at around 10:30. I know one person that's putting on some buying pressure, but they won't fill my order!!!.:/

Edit: Ca-ching!!!

It's time to move back up!!! Gla

Last edited by Redcloud; 10-03-2013 at 06:46 PM.

Addict
    10-03-2013, 06:58 PM #29

Strange...

yesterday, and

today, We,holding up better than most! I bought the low today... shakem up shakem up shakem up shakem!!!

The Macro is sucking snitzle nuts!!! All the cod suckers in Washington need to be taken behind the barn. All of them. Everyone has an agenda. It's no longer what the people want, because the people want compromise and a real budget for the fore-seeable future!!! Not a bunch of BS!!! EG. "We'll talk about it again in 3 months..." They are getting paid for nothing imo. "Oh, we'll get to it the next time we come off vacation!!!", Really? Every frigging year!!!. Their sure not the one's that'll have to pay the Piper!!! Our Gov't is becoming a joke, and mainly a tyranny of the HAVES who could care less of the HAVENOTS, No taxation without representation!!! If everyone stopped paying taxes that would stop this skit quick!!! Let it come down to their paycheck!!! Them Suckers would be skitting budget bricks. Sorry Everyone, had to vent!!! I try to stay outa politics. I'm just tired of paying for BS!!! I mean, I thought their job was to keep the government running, it seems they all suck at that. Why are they getting paid? How many years has it been since the United States had a balanced budget. Just give me that. Any of us that ran our households like that, might as well go ahead and throw in the frigging towel, their making our country look like the laughing stock of the world and a joke, and our God given rights are being systematically destroyed in the process.

I'm passing the torch!!! See ya'll after we break $4, GLA
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Redcloud; 10-03-2013 at 09:18 PM.

Mentor
    10-03-2013, 10:10 PM #30
    Hey RC...I got lost after snitzel nuts...can you repeat it!!!

Actually...agree 100%...they are systematically taking away our constitutional rights...and...have the balls to stand there with a straight face and state...Obamacare is the law of the land...hey douche bags...the constitution is also the law of the land!!! They all need to be taught a lessen...vote them all out...then...starting with the new class...term limits...no work no pay...no special treatment...no life long pay/benefits/healthcare...they are no better than the rest of us!!!!

Thanks for the therapy session!!

JS

Page 3 of 4 1234