Page 2 of 4 1234
    Addict
    10-01-2013, 06:47 PM #11

We're breaking four dollars!!!

Mentor
    10-01-2013, 07:18 PM #12
    Denco...praying for you and your family my friend!!

RC..Love your stuff...and...putting your nads on the line...calling $4...Nice!!!!

JS
    Last edited by just sirius; 10-01-2013 at 07:19 PM. Reason: oops

Addict
    10-01-2013, 07:44 PM #13
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post

RC..Love your stuff...and...putting your nads on the line...calling $4...Nice!!!!

JS
    Thanks JS, You know I wouldn't have it any other way...I just voice my opinion on the subject at hand. Just like we are all supposed to do. So we can all get a greater consensus of the Grand Scale and let the chips fall where they may!!! Thanks for your dedication, as everyone can see by your post#, and a Bull at that!!! That's a Homie!!! Thanks brother.

For some reason I have a feeling like you might be headed to Colorado, and make San Antonio your vacation house, I think I would GL Bro

@Denco, Ditto What JS said, Praying for ya man!!!

Addict
    10-01-2013, 08:06 PM #14
    Excuse my language, but looks like a trick fuch to me!!!

It looks like someone covered at let's say $3.86 to me
    Or we could make it $3.8675, the number Denco subconsciously gave us
    Scratch that, $3.8575

Is it a Signal, or a TF like I thought?

But as you can see, that puts us at Shortie's worst nightmare!!! Oversold!!! On the Daily!!! Shoot if you get the chance Brothers and Sisters!!! I know I will!!! Give me $3.85 one time Beotches!!! But I don't think that's the case, I think Shortie was helping out one of his Hommies!!! Imo. GLA
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Redcloud; 10-01-2013 at 08:36 PM.

Mentor
    10-01-2013, 08:08 PM #15

JS
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    Thanks JS, You know I wouldn't have it any other way...I just voice my opinion on the subject at hand. Just like we are all supposed to do. So we can all get a greater consensus of the Grand Scale and let the chips fall where they may!!! Thanks for your dedication, as everyone can see by your post#, and a Bull at that!!! That's a Homie!!! Thanks brother.

For some reason I have a feeling like you might be headed to Colorado, and make San Antonio your vacation house, I think I would GL Bro

@Denco, Ditto What JS said, Praying for ya man!!!
    Thanks guys....much appreciated!

Looks like TheDog is on the verge of busting out. New multi year closing high can't hurt our cause......GLTA

Addict
    10-01-2013, 08:51 PM #16
    It's sad to say but I think this is where our country is today and I don't think anyone cares anymore....Don't get me wrong, I like Grand Master Flash, we used to shake the bus, but only old school'ers will know what I'm talking about, I'm just saying!!! At the very least it seems it's the way our Gov't is ran...

Redcloud signing out, See Ya'll on the other side!!! Gla
    Last edited by Redcloud; 10-01-2013 at 08:56 PM.

Addict
    10-01-2013, 10:28 PM #17
    I couldn't resist!!!

Mentor
    10-02-2013, 01:19 AM #18
    Thats the plan RC...maybe in a few years...wife can retire in 5 years...I can work in Colorado! Think I'll get her a snow shovel for Christmas...any thoughts!!! hahaha

Denco...closing at multi-year does bode well for the dog...i think we make a run a $4 tomorrow if the mains cooperate! Not sure if the dog can hold that mark thou!!

JS

Addict
    10-02-2013, 06:17 PM #19
    Nothing new today besides hitting another 6 year high I believe. I mis-dated my chart yesterday with todays' date, but nothings changed...thumbsup:. Without any disruptions on the micro or macro, it appears to be smooth sailing for the moment When you see people start breaking out the pitchforks on the other hand!!! Sell!!! Imo. I'm just waiting for them to announce FM6 has been rolled out to the platform, so we can get the show on the road

I've been watching the daily closer lately, things are moving at a faster pace these days. I got no complaints of tromping in the .90's, like a Mad Dog in Bear country!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Redcloud; 10-02-2013 at 06:23 PM.

Addict
    10-02-2013, 07:15 PM #20
    Think I'll get her a snow shovel for Christmas...any thoughts!!! hahaha
    Just, you better have made enough off of Siri to have a Man Cave!!! Lol, GL

Page 2 of 4 1234