Page 6 of 9 ... 45678 ...
    Mentor
    09-26-2013, 02:14 PM #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Child View Post
    Giggity!
    I miss you WolfMan!!.....good to see you .....

Piper Jaffray is an name I have heard of on several occasions on CNBC........Cramer too.............

$5DOLLARFOOTLONG.......LONGDUCKDONG
    Last edited by denco1; 09-26-2013 at 02:37 PM.

Mentor
    09-26-2013, 02:18 PM #52

Mentor
    09-26-2013, 04:18 PM #53
    Saw this posted at Playground.....International!?

http://marketplayground.com/forum/sh...995#post115995

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...pe=companyNews

Had to take off for work so missed the last 15 minutes or so of the GS conference with Meyer. This must have been when he talked future international possibilites. Need to go back a listen to what I missed.

Looks like it was the last question and answer

Unidentified analyst

One last one from me, we talked a lot about investments been made in IP and in telematics. As we sort of look beyond that any incremental growth opportunities for SIRIUS XM that are on your radar screen you think the company can participate in over the longer term?
    Jim Meyer - Chief Executive Officer
    Yes. And its one I get a lot including from our board which is, when are you going to go international. And you know what one of the -- one of the clear things about the connected cost strategy is it’s also the auto makers are using as global platforms.

And so one of the reasons why it’s key, I think that we participate in that rollout and that building, in that architecture is it is going to give us opportunities to look at services on an international basis that are different than what we’ve done here in the U.S.

For instance, I don’t believe we’re going to launch satellites anywhere else in the world and offer satellite radio. I think all of our services also will be streaming base, but I do see real opportunity internationally but it will be evolutionary not revolutionary.

Unidentified analyst

It’s nothing in the near term, it sounds like it’s more in the longer term?
    No. I mean, I could tell you we continue to look at Mexico, but we don’t have anything to talk about it yet today.

Unidentified analyst

I think we are out of time, Jim, thank you.
    Thank you.
    http://seekingalpha.com/article/1715...p=qanda&l=last
    Last edited by denco1; 09-26-2013 at 04:29 PM.

Addict
    09-26-2013, 06:28 PM #54
    Looks like those purchases I made when I said buy the fear and buy on a bad day are gonna be advantageous!!! GLA bbiab

09-26-2013, 06:29 PM #55
    [QUOTE=denco1;82013]Saw this posted at Playground.....International!?

This is something I've always thought had great possibilities. I've asked the question numerous times. Spencer had thought the issue would be with having a U.S. billing address but that could/would seem to be something that could be addressed fairly easily. And cheaply. I mean Visa, Mastercard is not exclusive to the U.S.A. The big issue would seem to be content that appeals to whatever country they want to attract. Last time I checked the web was an internationally available tool.

IMO, This is a potential goldmine.
    Looking for a nice run in the cards here shortly.

Take it easy everyone. Long and strong this dog.
    MONEY

Mentor
    09-26-2013, 06:46 PM #56
    Going to check on remodel of house in Colorado...Lets see how the dog can run before the pullback...I think the pyschological $4 mark will be tough to crack with the shenanigans being played out in DC...Once that is cleared...the dog should kick the crap out of $4 and run alittle longer!!

Bass...will check out your updates later my friend...thanks for keeping us in the loop!!

JS

Mentor
    09-26-2013, 07:38 PM #57
    Ditto BassMan!....tks for all you do

Good to see you Money....tks for checking in!

Addict
    09-26-2013, 07:51 PM #58
    Ditto again Bassman...your a Vette brother!!! Wish we had more...

MACD is Holding the Line!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Redcloud; 09-26-2013 at 08:29 PM.

Addict
    09-26-2013, 07:54 PM #59
    (DC) Them ********s haven't never stopped us before, just slowed us down!!! Have faith my friends....

Meyer's said the connected car was going global pretty much, and we are sitting in the front seat!!! Or Shotgun!!! Whichever you prefer... 70% penetration!!! We're just along for the ride!!!

And now we got Cramer on our side, which I've always thought was a hired hitman for Malone!!!

Also further emphasis on returning capital back to the shareholders with all the extra cash, which tells me, when the 2 billion expires, another buyback and or a divi will be announced with Liberty participating. The only problem I could possibly see would be, if it's perceived as Liberty was over participating, but I think their smarter than that, they know who brings home the bacon!!!

And Meyer's keeps Hawking that 40M subscriber #, GLA

Edit: On a side note http://www.khrunichev.ru/main.php?id=1&nid=879

This is the same rocket and first mission since the last Proton crashed, and the same type that FM-6 will be riding on. If it goes off without a hitch...seems it would be a plus for us, and FM-6's launch is on schedule.

Edit 2: Add in car numbers coming out and congress kicking the can by next Tuesday, and you will see $4's in your near future!!!
    Last edited by Redcloud; 09-26-2013 at 08:24 PM.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    09-26-2013, 09:14 PM #60
    Ahem (cough, cough) I know of someone else that laid out the potential for a $5 target about a month ago…..

http://www.trendystockcharts.com/siri-8212013/

Page 6 of 9 ... 45678 ...