Page 3 of 9 12345 ...
    Mentor
    09-17-2013, 11:18 PM #21
    Bassman

Just registered at your site...thanks for the Siri update...If I'm understanding your last chart with the target points...I'm liking that 100% target point!!

Thanks for keeping us "un-sophisticated investors" informed!!

JS

Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    Hey Denco, remember how you and I were discussing the retracement to $3.55 previously and how it fell a penny short of retracing to $3.54? I have been waiting for the $3.54 retracement to happen, and well, I think SM was pulling the wool over our eyes with a $3.54 retracement - check out my latest SIRI update - I think SIRI did actually retrace the 38.2%. SM played a little dirty on this one….

Mentor
    09-18-2013, 08:17 AM #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    Hey Denco, remember how you and I were discussing the retracement to $3.55 previously and how it fell a penny short of retracing to $3.54? I have been waiting for the $3.54 retracement to happen, and well, I think SM was pulling the wool over our eyes with a $3.54 retracement - check out my latest SIRI update - I think SIRI did actually retrace the 38.2%. SM played a little dirty on this one….
    Good Morning Bass and All-

Thanks for the update, much appreciated. With the AH adjustment it hits it on the nose. Even with the 1 cent difference using 3.85 it was damn close. Glad to see you take a bite out of TheDog.......like the target too.

LONGDUCKDONG

Today will be interesting with the FED Taper decision.....GLTA

Addict
    09-18-2013, 09:04 AM #23
    Hi guys. I've missed a few beats in the past week or two with a health issue (mother in-law) still not under control. So, if you can pardon the ignorant question Denco, what is meant by "FED Taper decision"?

Also to Bassman let me comment that I was neck deep in the Japanese Candle Stick Techniques by Nison before being engulfed in household issues. So, once I have time to re-engage the book, I'll make a list of some questions already starting to accumulate in my head.

Now back to business (and hoping to tie the ribbons on a Medicaid application approval so we can start the wheels rolling for Granny to move to a long-care nursing facility. I'll try to get back more frequently.

Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Good Morning Bass and All-

Thanks for the update, much appreciated. With the AH adjustment it hits it on the nose. Even with the 1 cent difference using 3.85 it was damn close. Glad to see you take a bite out of TheDog.......like the target too.

LONGDUCKDONG

Mentor
    09-18-2013, 09:24 AM #24
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Hi guys. I've missed a few beats in the past week or two with a health issue (mother in-law) still not under control. So, if you can pardon the ignorant question Denco, what is meant by "FED Taper decision"?

Also to Bassman let me comment that I was neck deep in the Japanese Candle Stick Techniques by Nison before being engulfed in household issues. So, once I have time to re-engage the book, I'll make a list of some questions already starting to accumulate in my head.

Now back to business (and hoping to tie the ribbons on a Medicaid application approval so we can start the wheels rolling for Granny to move to a long-care nursing facility. I'll try to get back more frequently.
    Hi SLY

Hope all goes well with your mother in law.

The Fed Taper is the FED pulling back on Bond purchases from 80B per month to a lower # such as possibly 65B per month.

Addict
    09-18-2013, 10:25 AM #25
    Thanks Denco; I thought that was what you were referring to but I had mixed signals on Monday when the market really took off on the heels of news that one candidate for the Fed position had bowed out and the gal who is next in line was credited to be more in tune with the FED's continued infusion stragegy. Maybe I missed any clue that a taper would be in play in spite of her stance.

Hi SLY

Hope all goes well with your mother in law.

The Fed Taper is the FED pulling back on Bond purchases from 80B per month to a lower # such as possibly 65B per month.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    09-18-2013, 01:26 PM #26
    please read the notice on my home page, i have made some changes in the last few hours. thanks.

Addict
    09-18-2013, 02:01 PM #27
    It's been such a long time, that is was only a small bite, and i actually think i had a hair with it?!
    Glad to see you take a bite out of TheDog.......like the target too.

LONGDUCKDONG

Enthusiast
    09-18-2013, 02:29 PM #28
    Come on $3.90 the suspense is killing me. I can't take it anymore.

09-18-2013, 02:50 PM #29
    "Federal Reserve: Bond-buying stimulus continues"

Translation: This economy sucks!

Addict
    09-18-2013, 02:51 PM #30
    can you smell it?! sniff, sniff…...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazareth View Post
    Come on $3.90 the suspense is killing me. I can't take it anymore.

Page 3 of 9 12345 ...