Page 2 of 9 1234 ...
    Addict
    09-16-2013, 11:07 PM #11
    Sounds cool JS, you ain"t the only one$)...Our times a coming, Haters' gone be Hating, that's a signal!!! But I think it's about time for the Columbian neck tie!!! And nobody wants to be the example. It's time to roll!!! Imo. Macro cooperating....

Enthusiast
    09-17-2013, 01:10 PM #12
    Remember when this stock was at $1.87! Seems like yesterday

Addict
    09-17-2013, 02:02 PM #13
    Git your azz over $3.88, Beeeooottcchhh!!!

09-17-2013, 02:06 PM #14
    I've got a finger on the Sell trigger. Any time we hit new highs we always retrace.

On another note, what's the deal with Pandora today? Everyone suddenly decide that share dilution is somehow a good thing?

Mentor
    09-17-2013, 02:20 PM #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundeeez View Post
    Remember when this stock was at $1.87! Seems like yesterday
    Was thinking the same thing earlier this morning as 3.875 was flashing across my screen EDIT- and still is now - ........no doubt, like yesterday.

TheDog has come a long way.......and so have the SIRIBULLS!!.....

LONGDUCKDONG

EDIT2: The MM has to be FNG with me.....anything with .875 attached to it gives me nightmares/daymares/SMmares.....
    Last edited by denco1; 09-17-2013 at 02:24 PM.

Addict
    09-17-2013, 05:03 PM #16
    Tap tap tapping on snitzleman's AZZ!!!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Redcloud; 09-17-2013 at 05:09 PM.

Addict
    09-17-2013, 05:18 PM #17
    Quote Originally Posted by switchflare View Post
    I've got a finger on the Sell trigger. Any time we hit new highs we always retrace.

On another note, what's the deal with Pandora today? Everyone suddenly decide that share dilution is somehow a good thing?
    Our times coming as far as P's concerned, and we're not perpetrating!!! And I still say one day, Siri and P's paths will cross, Don't shoot til you see the whites of their eyes, imo. They need money, hope they don't spend it like our government.... at the expense of their constituents'!!!

Last edited by Redcloud; 09-17-2013 at 06:17 PM.

Addict
    09-17-2013, 05:51 PM #18
    On a side note, Pandora's Founder & Chief Strategy Officer, Tim Westergren, will be speaking at the same Goldman Sacks event Meyers will be speaking at next week, it ought to be interesting.

Addict
    09-17-2013, 06:33 PM #19
    It's amazing, what a few satellites, a little hardware, and a lot of software can do

That antenna on that car looks very familiar?

An increase in the use of autonomous cars would make possible such benefits as:
    Fewer traffic collisions, due to an autonomous system's increased reliability and faster reaction time compared to human drivers.[20]
    Increased roadway capacity and reduced traffic congestion (due to reduced need for safety gaps),[21][22] and the ability to better manage traffic flow.[20]
    Relief of vehicle occupants from driving and navigation chores.[20]
    Higher speed limit for autonomous cars.[23]
    Removal of constraints on occupants' state – in an autonomous car, it would not matter if the occupants were under age, over age,[24] blind, distracted, intoxicated, or otherwise impaired.
    Alleviation of parking scarcity, as cars could drop off passengers, park far away where space is not scarce, and return as needed to pick up passengers.
    Elimination of redundant passengers – humans are not required to take the car anywhere, as the robotic car can drive independently to wherever it is required, such as to pick up passengers or to go in for maintenance. This would be especially relevant to trucks, taxis and car-sharing services.[22][25][26]
    Increased practicality of local delivery services. Automatic vehicles could be dispatched from grocery stores, retailers, or other businesses in an efficiently networked system. Coupled with online or app-enabled ordering systems, traffic for daily errands could be reduced.
    Reduction of space required for vehicle parking.[27]
    Reduction in the need for traffic police and vehicle insurance.[28]
    Reduction of physical road signage – autonomous cars could receive necessary communication electronically (although physical signs may still be required for any human drivers).[29][30][31]
    Improved fuel efficiency.[32]
    Reduced air pollution as a result of less emissions and traffic congestion.[33

Official projections[edit source]

Major automobile manufacturers and technology companies have made numerous official predictions for the development of autonomous car technology in the near future.
    In 2013, the 2014 Mercedes S-Class will have the option of autonomous steering, lane guidance, acceleration/braking, parking, accident avoidance, and driver fatigue detection, in both city traffic and highway speeds of up to 124 miles (200 km) per hour.[64][65][66]
    In 2013, the 2014 BMW i3 will autonomously steer, accelerate and brake in traffic jams at up to 25 miles (40 km) per hour.[67]
    By 2014, Volvo expects vehicles that can be autonomous at up to 31 miles (50 km) per hour, with expected use in heavy traffic.[68]
    By 2014, Israeli company Mobileye expects to release semi-autonomous car technology.[69]
    By 2015, Audi plans to market vehicles that can autonomously steer, accelerate and brake at lower speeds, such as in traffic jams.[70]
    By 2015, Cadillac plans vehicles with "super cruise": autonomous steering, braking and lane guidance.[71]
    By 2015, Nissan expects to sell vehicles with autonomous steering, braking, lane guidance, throttle, gear shifting, and, as permitted by law, unoccupied self-parking after passengers exit.[72]
    By 2016, Mobileye expects to release fully autonomous car technology.[69]
    By 2018, Google expects to release their autonomous car technology.[73]
    By 2020, Volvo expects accident-free cars,[68] and "road trains" in which individual cars are electronically guided by a driver in a lead vehicle.[74]
    By 2020, GM, Daimler, Audi, Nissan and BMW all expect to sell driverless cars.[75][76][77][78][79]

Legislation[edit source]

In the United States, state vehicle codes generally do not envisage — but do not necessarily prohibit — highly automated vehicles.[80] To clarify the legal status of and otherwise regulate such vehicles, several states have enacted or are considering specific laws.[81] As of the end of 2012, three U.S. states, (Nevada, Florida, and California) have successfully enacted laws addressing autonomous vehicles.

Flu Flu Flout!!! And I'm Out!!! GLA!!!
    Last edited by Redcloud; 09-17-2013 at 08:16 PM.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    09-17-2013, 10:24 PM #20
    Hey Denco, remember how you and I were discussing the retracement to $3.55 previously and how it fell a penny short of retracing to $3.54? I have been waiting for the $3.54 retracement to happen, and well, I think SM was pulling the wool over our eyes with a $3.54 retracement - check out my latest SIRI update - I think SIRI did actually retrace the 38.2%. SM played a little dirty on this one….

Page 2 of 9 1234 ...