Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 61

Thread: SIRI Weekly Thread 9/9/2013 - 9/14/2013

  1. #11
    siriusly_invested is offline
    In my opinion, a one cent gap is not very meaningful...........could be just a rounding error in the charting

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoworld View Post
    Isn't SIRI showing a gap from last Thursday-Friday at $3.70?

  2. #12
    Limit5Bass is offline
    Senior Member
    Limit5Bass's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 469
    a gap-up is a strong move, regardless of size…..this is emphasized in Steve Nison's candlestick charting book
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    In my opinion, a one cent gap is not very meaningful...........could be just a rounding error in the charting

  3. #13

  4. #14
    Redcloud is offline
    New Siri high coming!!!
    Suck Eggs Shorty!!!

  5. #15
    midas360 is offline
    I see $4 near term for Sirius XM... keep watch.

    Advanced Micro Devices Extends Monday's Gains on Hedge Fund Activity; Stock Gains Another 4%

    MIDNIGHT TRADER 1:49 PM ET 9/10/13
    Symbol Last Price Change
    3.855 +0.165 (+4.47%)
    QUOTES AS OF 02:51:14 PM ET 09/10/2013


    02:49 PM EDT, 09/10/2013 (MidnightTrader) --Advanced Micro Devices(AMD) is up another 4% on Tuesday and extending its winning streak to the fifth consecutive day after it was reported on Monday that hedge funds have increased their positions in the semi-conductor maker.
    According to SEC filings, 17 hedge funds now have long positions in AMD, a 21% increase from the same quarter last year.
    Since last Wednesday, AMD has gained 18% and has punctured resistance at the 50- day moving average at $3.80.
    The stock is trading at $3.86, with a 52-week range of $1.81 to $4.65.
    Price: 3.86, Change: +0.16, Percent Change: +4.47
    http://www.midnighttrader.com

  6. #16
    denco1 is online now
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 1,584
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    New Siri high coming!!!
    I agree RC....would be surprised if we don't see the 3.90s by sometime Thursday

    http://investor.siriusxm.com/

    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/jim-me...160000852.html

  7. #17
    Limit5Bass is offline
    Senior Member
    Limit5Bass's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 469
    be careful, $3.86 could be a top of the elliott wave pattern that i show as one of the possibilities in my last update from yesterday…..wave 5 would be the same as wave 1 in that example and that would put the temporary top at $3.86…..but that is just one of the possibilities….so is a higher temporary top if wave 5 equals wave 3….
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    I agree RC....would be surprised if we don't see the 3.90s by sometime Thursday

    http://investor.siriusxm.com/

    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/jim-me...160000852.html

  8. #18
    Limit5Bass is offline
    Senior Member
    Limit5Bass's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 469
    i guess i should have just posted my AMD chart from the other forum in here…..
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    I see $4 near term for Sirius XM... keep watch.

    Advanced Micro Devices Extends Monday's Gains on Hedge Fund Activity; Stock Gains Another 4%

    MIDNIGHT TRADER 1:49 PM ET 9/10/13
    Symbol Last Price Change
    3.855 +0.165 (+4.47%)
    QUOTES AS OF 02:51:14 PM ET 09/10/2013


    02:49 PM EDT, 09/10/2013 (MidnightTrader) --Advanced Micro Devices(AMD) is up another 4% on Tuesday and extending its winning streak to the fifth consecutive day after it was reported on Monday that hedge funds have increased their positions in the semi-conductor maker.
    According to SEC filings, 17 hedge funds now have long positions in AMD, a 21% increase from the same quarter last year.
    Since last Wednesday, AMD has gained 18% and has punctured resistance at the 50- day moving average at $3.80.
    The stock is trading at $3.86, with a 52-week range of $1.81 to $4.65.
    Price: 3.86, Change: +0.16, Percent Change: +4.47
    http://www.midnighttrader.com

  9. #19
    denco1 is online now
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 1,584
    Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    be careful, $3.86 could be a top of the elliott wave pattern that i show as one of the possibilities in my last update from yesterday…..wave 5 would be the same as wave 1 in that example and that would put the temporary top at $3.86…..but that is just one of the possibilities….so is a higher temporary top if wave 5 equals wave 3….
    Thanks for the reminder Bass!.....I'll be watching.....

  10. #20
    midas360 is offline
    We should just open this forum up to all stocks. Seems like this forum gets the most action regardless.

    Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    i guess i should have just posted my AMD chart from the other forum in here…..

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •