Page 4 of 7 ... 23456 ...
    Mentor
    09-05-2013, 09:40 AM #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    Hey JS, thanks for asking!

I have my 2nd article in que right now with SA, talking about how I think the deal with China Mobile is knocking at the door and Carl is there to open it.
    LOL .....I like that BassMan....the Carl trade. I might need to hop on board.

Now with TheDog......is it another headfake DoubleTop Breakout......or are we going to test 3.77??

SiriHiLo.jpg

My moneys on 3.77.........LONGDUCKDONG

Mentor
    09-05-2013, 09:50 AM #32
    We do have a 2 cent gap on low volume so be careful SIRILOVERS......FINGERONTHETRIGGER

09-05-2013, 10:33 AM #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    So is the market go to die a slow death by a millions pricks, or will it revive from it's Zombie state it's been in the last few weeks? Let's get some fresh perspectives on the market…..

For any of those that are interested, I finally got my first article published on Seeking Alpha! The article is for DDD, check it out!

My first SA article
    Congratulations on getting published on SA Bass and thanks for all you do for everyone here as well as on your website.

09-05-2013, 11:04 AM #34
    I 2nd that... Great job and thanks for all you do!

Quote Originally Posted by sparky View Post
    Congratulations on getting published on SA Bass and thanks for all you do for everyone here as well as on your website.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    09-05-2013, 11:53 AM #35
    Nice call Denco!!!

Mentor
    09-05-2013, 12:09 PM #36
    Thanks RC!

Volume has picked up too. Now we have a break of 3.77 with the 3.78 print. Are we setting up to re test the 3.85 high??....by tomorrow close??...........

EDIT: I guess the MACRO will play a big roll........with the reaction to Nonfarm Payrolls tomorrow.
    Last edited by denco1; 09-05-2013 at 12:22 PM.

Addict
    09-05-2013, 12:15 PM #37
    I second that "nice call, Denco" salute. You got us the 3.77. What's next?

And speaking of P&F charts, I was poking around in a ETF database, trying to decide if I want to add more (ETFs) to my stash, and lo and behold I came up with one which really caught my attention. You know, the father of P&F charting is a guy named Tom Dorsey, who happens to be President of a financial advising firm named Dorsey, Wright and Associates. Well, in that ETF database I accidentally stumbled upon one with the symbol PDP which looked very attractive, so I clicked to see more information and here's what I saw: " PDP Tracks This Index: Dorsey Wright Technical Leaders Index
    Description: The Index includes approximately 100 U.S.-listed companies that demonstrate powerful relative strength characteristics. The Index is constructed pursuant to Dorsey Wright proprietary methodology, which takes into account, among other factors, the performance of each of the 3,000 largest U.S.-listed companies as compared to a benchmark index, and the relative performance of industry sectors and sub-sectors."

That's the first I've ever seen mention of Dorsey's firm. It would be very interesting to learn if perhaps the "Dorsey Wright proprietary methodology" entails exclusive application of P&F analysis for that published index......... Small world, isn't it?

09-05-2013, 02:57 PM #38
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Thanks RC!

Volume has picked up too. Now we have a break of 3.77 with the 3.78 print. Are we setting up to re test the 3.85 high??....by tomorrow close??...........

EDIT: I guess the MACRO will play a big roll........with the reaction to Nonfarm Payrolls tomorrow.
    I'm starting to think I should have jumped on it at $3.56 rather than waiting for those $3.50s

09-05-2013, 03:00 PM #39
    I'm hoping AAPL is going to be a "buy the news" next week, cause it certainly doesn't look like they're buying the rumor today.

09-05-2013, 03:31 PM #40
    Next week is definitely going to be interesting... I sure hope they just didn't recreate the iPhone 5 with different colors. That will be a big disappointment. I want to see some visual changes like bigger screen, faster cpu, better camera, etc.. Hopefully they have some new products too. Good luck Sparky!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sparky View Post
    I'm hoping AAPL is going to be a "buy the news" next week, cause it certainly doesn't look like they're buying the rumor today.

Page 4 of 7 ... 23456 ...