08-31-2013, 11:49 PM #1

LYNX or a Hoax?

I got my LYNX in mail and used it for few days with my internet subscription, worked great, in both my car and my home. Once I called Sirius and subscribed for premium channels the sound became interrupted and choppy and not all channels are available. It does not work in my car or in my home. It says that the signal is "excellent" or I get full 3 bars but the satellite does not come through. HELP!

Head Honcho
    09-01-2013, 01:46 PM #2
    Quote Originally Posted by incubus4fun View Post
    I got my LYNX in mail and used it for few days with my internet subscription, worked great, in both my car and my home.
    How did it work in your car with an internet subscription?

Quote Originally Posted by incubus4fun View Post
    Once I called Sirius and subscribed for premium channels the sound became interrupted and choppy and not all channels are available. It does not work in my car or in my home. It says that the signal is "excellent" or I get full 3 bars but the satellite does not come through. HELP!
    Which signal is excellent? Wi-fi or satellite?
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

09-01-2013, 10:41 PM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    How did it work in your car with an internet subscription? When I was close to my house/router

Which signal is excellent? Wi-fi or satellite?
    Satellite, but the sound is choppy

Head Honcho
    09-02-2013, 11:47 AM #4
    If the sound is choppy, you have a loose connection. If the sound goes in and out for a few seconds at a time, you have a bad signal.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder