Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: LYNX or a Hoax?

  1. #1
    incubus4fun is offline
    Junior Member
    incubus4fun's Avatar
    Joined: Aug 2013 Posts: 2

    LYNX or a Hoax?

    I got my LYNX in mail and used it for few days with my internet subscription, worked great, in both my car and my home. Once I called Sirius and subscribed for premium channels the sound became interrupted and choppy and not all channels are available. It does not work in my car or in my home. It says that the signal is "excellent" or I get full 3 bars but the satellite does not come through. HELP!

  2. #2
    SiriusBuzz is offline
    Head Honcho
    SiriusBuzz's Avatar
    Joined: May 2007 Posts: 2,508
    Quote Originally Posted by incubus4fun View Post
    I got my LYNX in mail and used it for few days with my internet subscription, worked great, in both my car and my home.
    How did it work in your car with an internet subscription?

    Quote Originally Posted by incubus4fun View Post
    Once I called Sirius and subscribed for premium channels the sound became interrupted and choppy and not all channels are available. It does not work in my car or in my home. It says that the signal is "excellent" or I get full 3 bars but the satellite does not come through. HELP!
    Which signal is excellent? Wi-fi or satellite?
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

  3. #3
    incubus4fun is offline
    Junior Member
    incubus4fun's Avatar
    Joined: Aug 2013 Posts: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    How did it work in your car with an internet subscription? When I was close to my house/router



    Which signal is excellent? Wi-fi or satellite?
    Satellite, but the sound is choppy

  4. #4
    SiriusBuzz is offline
    Head Honcho
    SiriusBuzz's Avatar
    Joined: May 2007 Posts: 2,508
    If the sound is choppy, you have a loose connection. If the sound goes in and out for a few seconds at a time, you have a bad signal.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

  5. Ad Fairy Senior Member

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •