Page 3 of 9 12345 ...
    Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    08-27-2013, 02:15 AM #21
    i don't do options, not yet

but the candlesticks book was "Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques" by Steve Nison. Last I knew, it was not yet available as an ebook, only hardcover. Let me know if you find out differently.

I have other recommendations if you want Fibonacci, Elliott wave or chart patterns, let me know what you need... *limit opens his trench coat to show RC the books*

EDIT: as far as SIRI is concerned, nothing has changed from my SIRI part 2 update yet regarding the pullback to the red trend line…..i think you are right and SIRI still sees a little pullback

Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    Hey Bass, you posted a couple of Ebooks for the Kindle a while back, one on options trading, and the other I can't remember, think it was about candlesticks. If there's anyway possible can you re-post them. Just got a new Tablet, the Galaxy note, and I think I can read them now. Thanks for all you contribute. Unless we get news, something like, " AT&T and SiriusXM join forces to offer new hardware utilizing cutting edge telematics technology to the masses" We are dead in the water, imo. It's coming tho!!! GLA

It appears MACD is converging on the threshold...
    Last edited by Limit5Bass; 08-27-2013 at 02:30 AM.

Addict
    08-27-2013, 02:27 AM #22
    Well, after 2 different submissions, the editors over at seeking alpha never did approve my DDD article for print…..talk about what could have been perfect timing for my bullish article…..

they stated that my article was too technical based and I did not have enough fundamental data in it. i think there is room for both fundamental and technical analysis, I am not sure why they can't accept one that was heavily slanted the technical way. instead of 25k potential SA members that receive articles on DDD seeing my article this morning before it popped, it sits on my digital clip board with only 1 set of eyes on it…..
    Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    Well, I submitted my first article to Seeking Alpha this morning titled "3D Systems, No Guts No Glory"…..too bad it didn't get published before the market open today….DDD is poppin!!

Addict
    08-27-2013, 02:36 AM #23
    shoot JS, 5-10% really is just a stepping stone for AAPL…...
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Thanks for the update Bassman!!! Sure as hell hope your call is correct on this one!!! Hell...I hope they're correct on all of em!

JS

Addict
    08-27-2013, 08:48 AM #24
    Hey Bass, do you ever sleep? What's with this 2:36 AM attention to this crowd?

Unless I'm reading it wrong, it would appear we are in for a real down day today in the markets. I've not searched for reasons the futures are pointing so low, but I'm guessing it has something to do with the sword rattling over Syria. My portfolio is already down by a percentage point in the pre-market. Looks like today could set up some buying opportunities (as in DDD for example, which is already a buck below my selling point yesterday..... In other 3-D printing camps XONE is down about $3.50, SSYS -$2.04, but ONVO is not really participating, down only a few cents.

Oh, I forgot to mention that SIRI seems to be on the fall as well. GLTA

Mentor
    08-27-2013, 09:08 AM #25
    With all the hype starting to come out about the Iphone C and Iphone 5S and other announcements due in mid-Sept...AAPL could make a significant push to the upside!!!

Again...thanks for the updates!!!

JS

Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    shoot JS, 5-10% really is just a stepping stone for AAPL…...

Addict
    08-27-2013, 09:35 AM #26
    $3.58 gap filled

Addict
    08-27-2013, 09:36 AM #27
    The place was really popping last night, disco ball and all….hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Hey Bass, do you ever sleep? What's with this 2:36 AM attention to this crowd?

Unless I'm reading it wrong, it would appear we are in for a real down day today in the markets. I've not searched for reasons the futures are pointing so low, but I'm guessing it has something to do with the sword rattling over Syria. My portfolio is already down by a percentage point in the pre-market. Looks like today could set up some buying opportunities (as in DDD for example, which is already a buck below my selling point yesterday..... In other 3-D printing camps XONE is down about $3.50, SSYS -$2.04, but ONVO is not really participating, down only a few cents.

Oh, I forgot to mention that SIRI seems to be on the fall as well. GLTA

Addict
    08-27-2013, 09:59 AM #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    $3.58 gap filled
    'morning Red. I don't follow your observation of a gap at 3.58. I do see one at 3.51, but nothing above that. Are you sure?

Addict
    08-27-2013, 10:17 AM #29
    I may be wrong Sly, I could've swore someone posted we had one at 3.58 a few weeks back.

Addict
    08-27-2013, 10:38 AM #30
    Well SLY, you got a dip this morning…..did you buy any DDD shares back? It ended up being a mighty fine sale you had yesterday locking in your 14% gain. I am waiting for my semi right now as it is currently in transit after the driver said the load shifted and there is now more room in the truck - I plan on utilizing all the space in this truck as gas prices are expensive these days. I hope my truck arrives soon!

Page 3 of 9 12345 ...