Page 5 of 9 ... 34567 ...
    08-28-2013, 09:57 AM #41
    Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    BUYING OPPORTUNITY NVIV

Makes a scaffolding for spinal cord injury

Went public a year or so ago, pink sheets, hoping to up-list at some point (aren't they all)

Got a new CEO and slowed down the timeline for human testing, the mice did real well....

Stock hammered from $5 to $2 in a couple days. I am guessing it will be back to $3-4 in a week or two, really oversold now. I used to trade it, have not had any for a while and have been looking for an in, this was it for me, back in at $1.95 just now. I hope it is near bottom, but ya never know....

Just my opinion, do your own research
    Talk about a falling knife, ouch!

$1.50

Enthusiast
    08-28-2013, 10:44 AM #42
    All theses penny stocks are true GAMBLING! Especially these med companies. Being oversold doesn't matter with these stocks. Doesn't mean I don't like to gamble once in awhile tho!

Addict
    08-28-2013, 10:53 AM #43
    Hey Rad, that sounds like a painful event you just suffered. I know you have had some good experience with those OTC equities, and for that I tip my hat to you. My luck has been nothing but bad in that arena, perhaps because it lends itself to so much emotional action, and not so much guidance through solid fundamentals. Oh well, sorry you got bit on this one. Maybe it will recover and the pain will go away soon.

For those in the DDD game, looks like some new life is sprouting after the big selloff yesterday. I was able to get out with a trailing stop and some decent gains yesterday, and have since bought back in and actually added to my previous tally through accumulation on the gains....and so far this morning I'm about $800 on the plus side of the ledger.

For a short moment I thought we were going to see some spring in SIRI's step, but it seems to be locked in at the 3.56-3.57 level. I also loaded up at 3.55 and 3.56, so I'm ready for a decent ride upward. PS. I still have a significant buy order siting in the gap at 3.50 just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    Talk about a falling knife, ouch!

$1.50

Mentor
    08-28-2013, 11:57 AM #44
    The DOG must have gotten his BALLS chopped off by SoundExchange. He's acting like a little Beoch. Up 50+ on the DOW and this POS hasn't moved all day. Maybe *they* want to test the 100 or fill that gap.....

08-28-2013, 12:25 PM #45
    I've bought 35K recently hoping these are 'sale' prices.

08-28-2013, 12:50 PM #46
    Nice to see some buying on the dips. I am holding out for Syria news. I can see something happening over the weekend. I don't want to get caught Monday if something happens.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    08-28-2013, 12:54 PM #47
    Regarding Syria news, if you tune in to many radio/tv reports, there seems to be ample chatter to support the notion that our military involvement could be as early as tomorrow............ I personally believe the down day yesterday in the markets was due to the saber rattling, and there won't be additional damage done (in the markets) when the real thing happens............ Unless of course, Puti-Putin and his allies decide to raise their ugly faces in retaliation................

Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Nice to see some buying on the dips. I am holding out for Syria news. I can see something happening over the weekend. I don't want to get caught Monday if something happens.

Mentor
    08-28-2013, 01:04 PM #48
    Quote Originally Posted by SlapShot27 View Post
    I've bought 35K recently hoping these are 'sale' prices.
    I do agree that this area is safe for a long such as myself and maybe even for a trader.......errrr...such as myself. But I sold some overcore a bit too late so I too bought it back already but now looking to deploy some additional margin at lower levels if SM keeps up the BS. Don't want to see much lower but will be ready for some Schnitzel if we do test the lower SMAs.

08-28-2013, 01:29 PM #49
    I agree. I just want to be sure about what is going to happen and after it happens. Better late than sorry...

Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Regarding Syria news, if you tune in to many radio/tv reports, there seems to be ample chatter to support the notion that our military involvement could be as early as tomorrow............ I personally believe the down day yesterday in the markets was due to the saber rattling, and there won't be additional damage done (in the markets) when the real thing happens............ Unless of course, Puti-Putin and his allies decide to raise their ugly faces in retaliation................
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    08-28-2013, 02:52 PM #50
    preservation of capital….never a bad thing…..

EDIT: "Sometimes the best trade is no trade at all"
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    I agree. I just want to be sure about what is going to happen and after it happens. Better late than sorry...
    Last edited by Limit5Bass; 08-28-2013 at 03:00 PM.

Page 5 of 9 ... 34567 ...