Page 8 of 9 ... 6789
    Addict
    08-29-2013, 09:31 PM #71
    I don't know about ya'll, but this dog's just scatching his nuts on Snitzelman's forehead!!!
    He's fixing to need a stepstool!!! Is $3.51 the elusive $2.91, we'll see
    Last edited by Redcloud; 08-29-2013 at 10:02 PM.

08-29-2013, 10:11 PM #72
    @LimitBass... I am just going off the fact that they are offering around $130 billion for 45%. I was rounding it up to 50% and multiplying by 2 to get the value for 100%. Doesn't make much sense to me why they would be valuing just the "wireless" company for that much money. Makes no sense... I know how badly they want and need it.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    08-29-2013, 11:09 PM #73
    I think this is a good follow up article from IBD that works right into my Nasdaq post from the other day. I think the recent Naz strength they talk about is due to 2 of the stocks I cover, FB and AAPL…..they have been strong in the face of this market decline. Anyways, here's the link to Investors Business Daily's Big Picture - a daily "must read" for the bassman

Investors Business Daily Article
    Last edited by Limit5Bass; 08-29-2013 at 11:13 PM.

Addict
    08-29-2013, 11:12 PM #74
    when something smells fishy to a bass, that's probably not good…. I agree Midas, it just doesn't make sense when something doesn't make sense to me, i tend to stay away
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    @LimitBass... I am just going off the fact that they are offering around $130 billion for 45%. I was rounding it up to 50% and multiplying by 2 to get the value for 100%. Doesn't make much sense to me why they would be valuing just the "wireless" company for that much money. Makes no sense... I know how badly they want and need it.

Addict
    08-30-2013, 03:44 AM #75
    couldn't sleep, tried my hand at another seeking alpha article….let's see how this one goes

Addict
    08-30-2013, 11:17 AM #76
    So much for initial good vibes from the PM futures. I took a peek, saw everything in the plus column, took the dog for a long walk, and when I returned, my fortunes had taken a significant hit. Oh well, I suppose this too shall pass.

Addict
    08-30-2013, 04:56 PM #77
    So much for getting the party started this week Bass, hopefully by the end of next week things will start to turn around.

Strange how we are hovering around the $3.58 area, the price I noted around CC that it would take to purchase an additional 195M shares and my target buy price. I'm hoping Wolf is wrong about what he thinks are the buyback purchases, and management is about to open the flood gates again. We could fill that gap, but it looks a lot like when we shot from the $3 range to where we are now, and we didn't quite fill the gap then. These are buying times, imo. The times Warren Buffet talks about. All poles should be in the water, with a bucket full of bait, imo.

If I was Siri management I wouldn't release any news right now, not with all the turmoil and negativity going on, I'd let the stock hold it's own if possible, and let things settle down, all the while letting the bears use up their penny ante' powder right before we reamed them a new one. Malone is the ChessMaster and likes it!!! When the details of how all these deals we've been seeing comes out (none of which have been explained), and what it's gonna do to our bottom line, you better not be on the sidelines.

Sorry I haven't been posting as much lately all, been working on that Beemer I got with my last profit taking, It's about road ready, been meaning to post some pics. Plus it's no fun cheering with Pom Pom's when things are going bad, and I know how people get sensitive, lol. My chart says we are prone for a run-up very soon, and if I was guessing, I'd say between the end of next week to a couple of weeks after that, but that's jmho...GLA

One more dip?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Redcloud; 08-30-2013 at 05:30 PM.

Addict
    08-30-2013, 07:34 PM #78

Obama's jamming to that!!!

Where's my homie Denco#1 at?... Bout time for that P&F brother!!! Hope all's going well!!!

Everyone's licking their wounds I'm taking it...It's quiet!!! The faith the size of a mustard seed can move mountains!!! Have faith my Brothers!!!
    Last edited by Redcloud; 08-30-2013 at 07:46 PM.

Addict
    08-30-2013, 07:57 PM #79
    Maybe this will cheer ya'll up!!! Old School!!!

Addict
    08-30-2013, 08:24 PM #80
    Hey RC! Well, when I said get the party started, I didn't necessarily mean SIRI, even though it is a SIRI thread. I just meant stocks in general. SIRI is retracing as I anticipated in Part 2 of my lengthy SIRI Elliott Wave update from last week. I agree, it looks like 1 more dip before the rip. The timing is harder to predict than the actual target. Stocks almost always find a way to complete a retracement, no matter how unlikely it may look. And while SIRI didn't do too well, I do not currently hold any SIRI. My major holdings at the moment are DDD, FB and AAPL, with FB and DDD hitting new 52 week highs this week…DDD hit a new all-time high….so i was still able to party…..come join my DDD party - it's just getting started.

i'm just hoping the market doesn't freak out if we start sending bombs and missles in

i got kind of tired talking to myself all the time this week….couldnt get a peep from anyone about the lawsuits asking what people thought….i thought that would at least get the conversation going…….seems the fear factor is extremely high

if there is anything reassuring that I see in the charts, its a lack of selling pressure…..I think next week will provide some clarity though….I just hope to see through the fog the market throws up to distract you.

have a safe and fun weekend everyone. let's come back next week rested and show snitzel man who is the boss around these parts….

keep up the posts RC! Us bulls need to stick together
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post

Obama's jamming to that!!!

Where's my homie Denco#1 at?... Bout time for that P&F brother!!! Hope all's going well!!!

Everyone's licking their wounds I'm taking it...It's quiet!!! The faith the size of a mustard seed can move mountains!!! Have faith my Brothers!!!
    Last edited by Limit5Bass; 08-30-2013 at 09:31 PM.

Page 8 of 9 ... 6789