Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 85

Thread: SIRI Weekly Thread 8-26 to 9-1-2013, Let's Get This Party Started

  1. #1
    Limit5Bass is offline
    Senior Member
    Limit5Bass's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 469

    SIRI Weekly Thread 8-26 to 9-1-2013, Let's Get This Party Started

    To the start of another great week, let's make this happen!!



  2. #2
    Redcloud is offline
    I'm with ya Bass, it's time to pop this puppy on the AZZ!!!
    Suck Eggs Shorty!!!

  3. #3
    denco1 is online now
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 1,581
    Well, We got the quadruple top break right off the bat......lets see if THEDOG can keep it up..

    SiriHiLo.jpg


    @Bass

    Looks like you got your alert early on.

    Another headfake or is THEDOG just cleaning up the small gap before a move to 3.77


    EDIT: Seems to be a triple top break though I see another 3.72 high to the left
    Last edited by denco1; 08-26-2013 at 10:41 AM.

  4. #4
    Limit5Bass is offline
    Senior Member
    Limit5Bass's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 469
    Well, I submitted my first article to Seeking Alpha this morning titled "3D Systems, No Guts No Glory"…..too bad it didn't get published before the market open today….DDD is poppin!!

  5. #5
    denco1 is online now
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 1,581
    Perfect timing on the article Bass.....Congrats on your first at SA!

    Damn, you aren't kidding......3D is very excited today. News or just technical?

    EDIT: Looks like the space is all fired up today.....onvo up 10%

  6. #6
    denco1 is online now
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 1,581
    LMCA up 1.5% while THEDOG is flaccid errrrr flat

  7. #7
    Limit5Bass is offline
    Senior Member
    Limit5Bass's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 469
    technical. elliott wave breakout from what i can tell
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Perfect timing on the article Bass.....Congrats on your first at SA!

    Damn, you aren't kidding......3D is very excited today. News or just technical?

    EDIT: Looks like the space is all fired up today.....onvo up 10%

  8. #8
    siriusly_invested is offline
    'morning guys. Yes sir, I am really happy to be a holder of a bunch of DDD..........Looks like it's up almost $4 at his moment.

    SIRI gave a valiant effort to jump out at the opening gun, has cooled just a bit (probably to catch a breath), then hopefully will be off and running before too much longer.

    PS. I've been researching how to maximize my gains in my 401K, and thanks to a couple of books by noted Financial Advisor Ric Edelman.......... "The Truth about Money" and "The lies about Money", I'm very near the decision to adopt his recommended diversification and rebalancing strategy and start trading my Mutual Funds for ETFs which seem much more profitable and require only the broker fee as a cost............. For example I can shuck a Fidelity Small Cap fund which has gained only 15% in the past year and has had management fees involved, and replace it with a Small Cap ETF showing 27% gains in last 52 weeks, for only the $7 transaction fee. I really believe that is a healthy direction to take in the case of a 401K typically loaded with mutual funds.



    Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    Well, I submitted my first article to Seeking Alpha this morning titled "3D Systems, No Guts No Glory"…..too bad it didn't get published before the market open today….DDD is poppin!!

  9. #9
    Sundeeez is offline
    Sup all,

    Gotta get back on this board more often been busy but ready to jump back in.

    The 3Ds going wild I hold some ONVO around $5.60....picked up some SIRI in the low 3.60s last week. Gona sit on that for awhile.

    Love the info LIMITMAN.

    SLY, totally agree with the ETFs. Mutual funds are a thing of the past.

  10. #10
    Limit5Bass is offline
    Senior Member
    Limit5Bass's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 469
    happy to oblige SD…..i would hold onto those 3d shares for a bit, at least until this current pop fades….DDD is tarting it though on HUGE volume, so it may be a bit and most 3d stocks tend to move in unison…..

    i have a mid-day update on DDD on my site…fyi
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundeeez View Post
    Sup all,

    Gotta get back on this board more often been busy but ready to jump back in.

    The 3Ds going wild I hold some ONVO around $5.60....picked up some SIRI in the low 3.60s last week. Gona sit on that for awhile.

    Love the info LIMITMAN.

    SLY, totally agree with the ETFs. Mutual funds are a thing of the past.

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •