Page 7 of 10 ... 56789 ...
    Addict
    08-15-2013, 09:16 AM #61
    Awesome news Denco, time for our dog to drop another turd on snitzlemans parade!!!
    They sure slipped that one under the radar.
    Selling the news? $3.71
    Last edited by Redcloud; 08-15-2013 at 09:51 AM.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    08-15-2013, 10:01 AM #62
    where is the wheel barrel emoticon so Denco can haul around his pair….

i guess if you do want to short AAPL, a doji candlestick at the end of a run is not a bad place to put your short bet in. did someone say doji?
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Sure thing Bass!....tks for the confirmation.

Full disclosure....sold my 3.78s at 3.78 for the wash.

Also initiated a small AAPL short at $501.00 for funzies.....may cover at any second....

Mentor
    08-15-2013, 10:10 AM #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    where is the wheel barrel emoticon so Denco can haul around his pair….

i guess if you do want to short AAPL, a doji candlestick at the end of a run is not a bad place to put your short bet in. did someone say doji?
    Morning Bass.....The wheel barrel won't be necessary as I got shaken out of my short early this a.m. .......too strong for such a big down day. Was hoping to cover on a gap fill a bit lower but will now look for a good long entry point. Yes, that candle did look mighty tasty on the short side but it could try to push a bit higher before a significant retrace. May short it again if it gets back over $500 at the tail end of this run. If not will go long on the retrace.

Mentor
    08-15-2013, 10:24 AM #64
    Here is what THEDOG has decided to acquire.

http://www.agero.com/

Addict
    08-15-2013, 10:33 AM #65
    we will see how AAPL reacts now that it has closed the "soft gap" from 2 days ago that the doji left behind. Soft gap meaning yesterdays doji did not get back to the prior days closing share price.

EDIT: Think or Swim appears to be having issues. My daily chart for apple shows $489.08 as the low of the day, yet my 5 minute chart for today only shows the lowest candle at $493.75…..WTF?

Morning Bass.....The wheel barrel won't be necessary as I got shaken out of my short early this a.m. .......too strong for such a big down day. Was hoping to cover on a gap fill a bit lower but will now look for a good long entry point. Yes, that candle did look mighty tasty on the short side but it could try to push a bit higher before a significant retrace. May short it again if it gets back over $500 at the tail end of this run. If not will go long on the retrace.
    Last edited by Limit5Bass; 08-15-2013 at 11:25 AM.

Mentor
    08-15-2013, 10:55 AM #66
    Spencer has an informative article up on the acquisition.

http://siriusbuzz.com/siriusxm-to-by...30-million.php

Mentor
    08-15-2013, 11:34 AM #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    we will see how AAPL reacts now that it has closed the "soft gap" from 2 days ago that the doji left behind. Soft gap meaning yesterdays doji did not get back to the prior days closing share price.

EDIT: Think or Swim appears to be having issues. My daily chart for apple shows $489.08 as the low of the day, yet my 5 minute chart for today only shows the lowest candle at $493.75…..WTF?
    Looks like AAPL has done a 180 and is now the safe haven contrarian downside hedge......STRONGLIKEBULL

EDIT: I also show 489.08 on EtradePro.....hmmmmm..quick BS gap fill??
    Last edited by denco1; 08-15-2013 at 11:45 AM.

Mentor
    08-15-2013, 11:56 AM #68
    Took a nibble at 3.71 on THEDOG for a bounce...I hope

EDIT: Puked up that nibble for a wash....

assessing...
    Last edited by denco1; 08-15-2013 at 12:04 PM.

Addict
    08-15-2013, 12:27 PM #69
    3.69 has been the low since earnings day, which is also todays low now….siri could be at the bottom of this mini downtrend

on apple - that is a bullshit $4 extra wick they added…..
    Took a nibble at 3.71 on THEDOG for a bounce...I hope

EDIT: Puked up that nibble for a wash....

assessing...

Enthusiast
    08-15-2013, 01:36 PM #70
    About Agero
    History

Cross Country Motor Club receives licenses to operate and begins selling motor clubs in the Boston region and beyond.

Cross Country provides motor club program to first automotive distributor.

Cross Country creates a new industry approach by signing up the first national automobile manufacturer for warranty roadside programs.

Cross Country national dispatch network created.

Cross Country creates the first national motorcycle program for roadside benefits.

Cross Country wins Call Center of the Year Award for Excellence.

Cross Country develops and launches the first of its kind comprehensive owner assistance program, providing concierge and roadside benefits.

Cross Country creates the first seamless North American roadside assistance network, combining Canadian and Mexican services for U.S. consumers.

Cross Country introduces dispatched roadside assistance to the insurance industry.

Cross Country administers its first fully outsourced consumer affairs program for the automotive industry.

Cross Country develops the first OEM roadside assistance program for physically challenged motorists.

Cross Country supports its first client with connected vehicle (telematics) services.

Cross Country introduces an industry leading service provider billing and performance portal.

Cross Country introduces closed-loop technology to follow-up with drivers requiring assistance.

Cross Country launches its comprehensive suite of accident management claims services.

Cross Country introduces industry-leading electronic dispatch software to the service provider community.

Cross Country expands its reach internationally with strategic investments in China, providing motorists with a full range of auto and travel-related services.

Cross Country acquires ATX Group, provider of connected vehicle services.

ATX Group enrolls one millionth subscriber in their connected vehicle programs.

ATX Group introduces iRoute™, a downloadable app that extends access to connected vehicle services beyond the dashboard and Web portals to vehicle owners’ smartphones.

Cross Country introduces Automatic Location Spotting, which can quickly and precisely locate motorists requesting roadside assistance even when they’re not sure where they are.

ATX Group enrolls two millionth subscriber in their connected vehicle programs.

ATX Group launches electric vehicle wireless support programs.

Cross Country introduces Roadside Connect™, a smartphone and Internet accessible site that provides motorists with real-time status updates of en-route roadside assistance providers.

Cross Country launches the nation’s first electric vehicle (EV) mobile charger.

Agero is introduced as the new combined brand of Cross Country and ATX, reflecting its position as the most dominant player in the combined connected vehicles services, roadside assistance, and claims management market.

Page 7 of 10 ... 56789 ...