Page 10 of 10 ... 8910
    Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    08-19-2013, 08:47 AM #91
    I do not hang my hat on any single type of analysis SLY. I use the candlestick book, the trend lines book, an elliott wave book a fibonacci book and a chart pattern book. I reference all equally. Candlesticks seem to give you the earliest clues about trend reversals.
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Let me address this message/question to Bass and Denco, as it is obvious both of you are well into the art of Candlestick charting.
    I've had to divert energies elsewhere the past few months so have had little time or energy to absorb new TA skills. I guess the last form of such study for me was when Bass introduced us all to "Stikky Stock Charts" (gosh, how many moons ago was that?).

Bass, you mention Steve Nison's book on Candlesticks. I wonder which one you hang your hat on. And how about you, Denco, is there a favorite pick for this subject in your library? I did a quick web search and the one which seems appealing is "The Candlestick Course". Do either of you recommend that one, or is there another I should consider? I think I'm ready and willing to devote some time to that topic, so I'll be eager to receive your suggestions (and the same from any other of our readers).

Bass, are you still heavily invested in Elliott Wave as an analysis tool? That's one topic which simply scared me away.
    Last edited by Limit5Bass; 08-19-2013 at 02:07 PM.

Page 10 of 10 ... 8910