Page 4 of 10 ... 23456 ...
    Mentor
    08-13-2013, 02:44 PM #31
    AAPL going ape shit just in the last EDIT: 1/2 hour with the Icahn tweet. Nice call Bass!
    Last edited by denco1; 08-13-2013 at 03:02 PM.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    08-13-2013, 03:19 PM #32
    I posted an update on my site last night for AAPL, FYI
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    AAPL going ape shit just in the last EDIT: 1/2 hour with the Icahn tweet. Nice call Bass!

Head Honcho
    08-13-2013, 03:58 PM #33
    Did Icahn happen to tweet something bad about MJNA? wild ride today from .25 down to .15... yikes. Good thing I own a pile of AAPL and just a tiny slice of MJNA.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Mentor
    08-13-2013, 04:14 PM #34
    SIRI action not great. Sold a couple of margin blocks at 3.82 just to lock in some gains and get in a bit lower with those blocks if indeed we pull back a bit. In and out of AAPL for a few quick bucks. Bought a bit late in the day so had to get in and out but did pocket a couple K....Tks for the Tweet Carl...

LONGDUCKDONG

08-13-2013, 04:24 PM #35
    Nice call on AAPL Bass. It's almost like you have a crystal ball. I see DDD took a quick 3% dive in AH. Buying op or anyone see some negative news?

Addict
    08-13-2013, 10:02 PM #36
    just a few updated thoughts on SIRI after today's close….
    http://www.trendystockcharts.com/sir...night-edition/

Addict
    08-13-2013, 10:05 PM #37
    it is off due to XONE's earnings report. XONE sold off 20% on weak volume in AH. volume on DDD was weak also. A gap-down in the morning of DDD will be viewed as an opportunity by me to purchase some more shares. $50 is strong resistance on DDD so watch that area
    Quote Originally Posted by sparky View Post
    Nice call on AAPL Bass. It's almost like you have a crystal ball. I see DDD took a quick 3% dive in AH. Buying op or anyone see some negative news?

Addict
    08-13-2013, 10:05 PM #38
    Nice move Denco, it never hurts to lighten the load a little…
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    SIRI action not great. Sold a couple of margin blocks at 3.82 just to lock in some gains and get in a bit lower with those blocks if indeed we pull back a bit. In and out of AAPL for a few quick bucks. Bought a bit late in the day so had to get in and out but did pocket a couple K....Tks for the Tweet Carl...

LONGDUCKDONG

Addict
    08-13-2013, 10:14 PM #39
    I haven't been fishing near as much as I need to this year. I plan on going a lot in the fall….which has kind of already started here in Illinois…I have been fishing for steelhead lately in the feeder creeks for lake michigan. hooking a 20lb fish that likes to get airborne in a backyard type creek that is on average 2-3 foot deep is a total hoot….
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Not sure what just happened.......... I thought I posted a reply, but for some reason it disappeared.

Anyway, I was just saying to Bass that I'm sure glad to hear that things are going good for you again. BTW, how's the fishing up your way these days?.......... I've been out on the ocean frequently with some decent catches, and planning to go out again this Friday.

Congrats on your XONE fortunes. I'll be eager to see their next correction so I can try to take advantage of that ride too.

Denco, hello to you also. Didn't mean to slight you earlier. Hope the "picture factory' is not working you too hard.

I'm hoping to be more frequent here in the near future, pending progress in placing my 94 yr-old blind mother in-law in a nursing home........ which is a slow process when dealing with government blockades in the Medicaid process

Now it's time to get some chores done. GLTA........ here's hoping for the return of some up days in the market. I have a bit of recovery to do before I'll feel I've accomplished much lately.

Mentor
    08-14-2013, 08:28 AM #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    just a few updated thoughts on SIRI after today's close….
    http://www.trendystockcharts.com/sir...night-edition/
    Thanks for the updates Bass. It does look like SIRI can go either way here in the short term.
    I'm ready for either scenario........bring it on SM......I've got something I wanna show ya..............

Page 4 of 10 ... 23456 ...