Page 2 of 10 1234 ...
    Addict
    08-12-2013, 04:44 PM #11
    Bass and Denco can both take credit for the compliment. Seriously good people.

Money Flow positive again today.

MacD should turn up tomorrow.

08-12-2013, 04:48 PM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    People must have really liked Sanjays report on medical marijuana, I know I did. If you didn't get a chance to check it out, its pretty amazing what it does for some people with serious medical conditions. The story about the little girl with seizures will bring a tear to your eye.

Key words today from Holder speech to the Bar in San Francisco, I think the next thing coming is they will respect states med mar laws and I would not be surprised to see Marijuana rescheduled to class 2 or 3link to entire speech

http://www.justice.gov/iso/opa/ag/sp...ch-130812.html

Excerpt

"That’s why, over the next several months, the President will continue to reach out to Members of Congress from both parties – as well as governors, mayors, and other leaders – to build on the great work being done across the country to reduce violent crime and reform our criminal justice system. We need to keep taking steps to make sure people feel safe and secure in their homes and communities. And part of that means doing something about the lives being harmed, not helped, by a criminal justice system that doesn’t serve the American people as well as it should.

At the beginning of this year, I launched a targeted Justice Department review of the federal system – to identify obstacles, inefficiencies, and inequities, and to address ineffective policies. Today, I am pleased to announce the results of this review – which include a series of significant actions that the Department has undertaken to better protect the American people from crime; to increase support for those who become victims; and to ensure public safety by improving our criminal justice system as a whole. We have studied state systems and been impressed by the policy shifts some have made. I hope other state systems will follow our lead and implement changes as well. The changes I announce today underscore this Administration’s strong commitment to common sense criminal justice reform. And our efforts must begin with law enforcement.

Particularly in these challenging times – when budgets are tight, federal sequestration has imposed untenable and irresponsible cuts, and leaders across government are being asked to do more with less – coordination between America’s federal, state, local, and tribal law enforcement agencies has never been more important. It’s imperative that we maximize our resources by focusing on protecting national security; combating violent crime; fighting against financial fraud; and safeguarding the most vulnerable members of our society.

This means that federal prosecutors cannot – and should not – bring every case or charge every defendant who stands accused of violating federal law. Some issues are best handled at the state or local level. And that’s why I have today directed the United States Attorney community to develop specific, locally-tailored guidelines – consistent with our national priorities – for determining when federal charges should be filed, and when they should not."

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    08-12-2013, 04:57 PM #13
    Thanks Wolf!

here are a couple of my observations with SIRI over the last week or so….

http://www.trendystockcharts.com/core-stocks/

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Child View Post
    Bass and Denco can both take credit for the compliment. Seriously good people.

Money Flow positive again today.

MacD should turn up tomorrow.

08-12-2013, 05:28 PM #14
    It was on this forum I learned about MJNA, Thank you very much. ;@)

Mentor
    08-12-2013, 05:30 PM #15
    Same here Wolf!...Tks, you the man.......appreciate your insights too!

Back at you dog

Maybe tomorrow we get the real deal breakout......I hope.

Tks for the update BassMan!

Addict
    08-12-2013, 05:36 PM #16

Steady as she goes!!! Hope everyone has their lifejackets, just in case!!! We hit in my target price by a hair today, if I stick to my plan it's time to sell some. Options expiration are on the 17th this month, you all know what that means...if we gonna squeeze anything outa this Beoooccctthhh, it's going to be this week. Today was a nice start. Imo, GLA

Edit: Thought the 17th was next week If we gonna put on a short squeeze it better be quick!!! Some how I'm filling not, unless FM-6 launches on the 14th....., if not be prepared to fizzle. jmho
    Last edited by Redcloud; 08-12-2013 at 06:02 PM.

Addict
    08-12-2013, 06:12 PM #17
    and when SIRI hits $4, then it will be a double top break-out on the larger scale P&F chart also……

http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SC.pnf?c=siri,P

Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Same here Wolf!...Tks, you the man.......appreciate your insights too!

Back at you dog

Maybe tomorrow we get the real deal breakout......I hope.

Tks for the update BassMan!

Addict
    08-12-2013, 06:15 PM #18
    I will take credit to introducing that stock to this forum, I brought the idea forward from my past in another forum though, so I cannot take full credit. The person that introduced me to MJNA does not post here that I know of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    It was on this forum I learned about MJNA, Thank you very much. ;@)

08-12-2013, 06:28 PM #19
    Yes it was you BassMan!! Thank you so much. I continued buying MJNA all the way down to around .11 cents. It's been a great few days, and for the first time I'm making really beautiful gains.

Addict
    08-12-2013, 06:38 PM #20
    Just don't forget to lock in some profits on the way up and play with snitzel man's money from there on out…that's always the best especially with volatile penny stocks
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    Yes it was you BassMan!! Thank you so much. I continued buying MJNA all the way down to around .11 cents. It's been a great few days, and for the first time I'm making really beautiful gains.

Page 2 of 10 1234 ...