Page 3 of 10 12345 ...
    Mentor
    08-12-2013, 07:23 PM #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    and when SIRI hits $4, then it will be a double top break-out on the larger scale P&F chart also……

http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SC.pnf?c=siri,P
    THAT would be a BREAKOUT of BIG proportions on that conventional/traditional chart..........

The double top break at $9.50 is the one I am really waiting on......

SIRI.png
    Last edited by denco1; 08-12-2013 at 07:28 PM.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    08-12-2013, 09:29 PM #22
    http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthre...1434#post81434

a DDD link i posted in the other forum for those that don't visit it…….just don't be lazy and visit the other forum once in a while!

Addict
    08-12-2013, 09:33 PM #23
    before we break $4 though and from looking at the chart from this perspective, I notice there was quite a bit of resistance at the $4 level back in 2004 and 2005…..hmmmm……volume needs to increase on the dog soon or maybe history has a chance of repeating itself with some more consolidation at this level before the BIG BREAKOUT...
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    THAT would be a BREAKOUT of BIG proportions on that conventional/traditional chart..........

The double top break at $9.50 is the one I am really waiting on......

SIRI.png
    Last edited by Limit5Bass; 08-12-2013 at 09:39 PM.

Addict
    08-12-2013, 09:51 PM #24
    Here's a post that never got posted: "Pj, I would definitely have to say selling into the $4's would be a wise decision.
    Imo, of course...We all have our own strategies, from Denco's $3.89 and P&F's, to Sly's contrarian view, to my $4 by aug.
    12th calls(I may have called it elsewhere, like over on the chat site, not sure, but I know what I've been doing and
    thinking all along, I know there's a witness out there some where,......charts, and a fundamentalist approach, To Bass's
    Wave's strategies, and Moji Doji. Man am I glad Wolfe has been chiming in, he's an asset I've missed, the "KING" of
    gap, that I know, and of finding anomalies in the tapes. Sure wish HB would come back, I never really got to benefit from
    any of his most prominent calls, and from what I've heard, they were pretty legendary!!!! It all adds up, all the way down
    , we are all here to help our Brother's in arms against Snitzellips and to expose him. PJ, Midas, DM-4, Nazereth, JS,
    BlackOps, We are all here to help save the little fish. Gla, Hope everyone has a great Weekend!!!" Date Aug 4-6-2013,
    you tell me:') I'm thinking the 4th or the 6th. Make that paper, I'm rooting for all of ya'll!!!! GLA
    Last edited by Redcloud; 08-12-2013 at 10:13 PM.

Addict
    08-13-2013, 08:21 AM #25
    Hey Bass, I've not been here frequent enough to say hello. From all appearances (your frequency here again), I presume all is well again in your life.

As regards DDD, and Three-D printing in general, there's been some really inspiring press lately. I've held DDD through its ups and downs, actually adding on dips. Recently I was turned on to a new player in that arena, one called XONE which only IPO'ed early this year. Yesterday they posted 7% gains in anticipation of good numbers today in their quarterly report. I see they are up almost 3% here in the premarket, so perhaps their numbers will be real good............ unfortunately, it appears the best wisdom is to await a dip before jumping in (price now over $70 but really gaining momentum).............. That sure looks like a good niche to keep an eye on......... good luck to all today. PS. The natural gas producers in the Bakken are treating me well too. (i.e. MDU and CHK).........take a look there for some solid investment potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthre...1434#post81434

a DDD link i posted in the other forum for those that don't visit it…….just don't be lazy and visit the other forum once in a while!

Mentor
    08-13-2013, 08:30 AM #26
    Good Morning SLY and all SIRILANDERS!

I appreciate all the posts and insights. On my way to the office. Check you all out later.....GLTA

08-13-2013, 08:45 AM #27
    Just wanted to say good morning. Been real busy with work, hope all is well. Siri looks good, but volume is too low. You guys are great! Later!

Addict
    08-13-2013, 10:19 AM #28
    Sly-I bought XONE at $27 and sold my last shares at $51.50. I feel a little more comfortable trading in DDD because it has more chart history, and that is what I do read charts. I will just say this that the 3D printing phenonemen (sp?) does not yet appear to be over…..

And yes Sly, things are a little more normal for me now, thx!
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Hey Bass, I've not been here frequent enough to say hello. From all appearances (your frequency here again), I presume all is well again in your life.

As regards DDD, and Three-D printing in general, there's been some really inspiring press lately. I've held DDD through its ups and downs, actually adding on dips. Recently I was turned on to a new player in that arena, one called XONE which only IPO'ed early this year. Yesterday they posted 7% gains in anticipation of good numbers today in their quarterly report. I see they are up almost 3% here in the premarket, so perhaps their numbers will be real good............ unfortunately, it appears the best wisdom is to await a dip before jumping in (price now over $70 but really gaining momentum).............. That sure looks like a good niche to keep an eye on......... good luck to all today. PS. The natural gas producers in the Bakken are treating me well too. (i.e. MDU and CHK).........take a look there for some solid investment potential.

Addict
    08-13-2013, 10:41 AM #29
    Not sure what just happened.......... I thought I posted a reply, but for some reason it disappeared.

Anyway, I was just saying to Bass that I'm sure glad to hear that things are going good for you again. BTW, how's the fishing up your way these days?.......... I've been out on the ocean frequently with some decent catches, and planning to go out again this Friday.

Congrats on your XONE fortunes. I'll be eager to see their next correction so I can try to take advantage of that ride too.

Denco, hello to you also. Didn't mean to slight you earlier. Hope the "picture factory' is not working you too hard.

I'm hoping to be more frequent here in the near future, pending progress in placing my 94 yr-old blind mother in-law in a nursing home........ which is a slow process when dealing with government blockades in the Medicaid process

Now it's time to get some chores done. GLTA........ here's hoping for the return of some up days in the market. I have a bit of recovery to do before I'll feel I've accomplished much lately.

Addict

Page 3 of 10 12345 ...