Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 91

Thread: Siri weekly thread 08-12 to 8-18 2013 triple top break week

  1. #61
    Redcloud is offline
    Awesome news Denco, time for our dog to drop another turd on snitzlemans parade!!!
    They sure slipped that one under the radar.
    Selling the news? $3.71
    Last edited by Redcloud; 08-15-2013 at 09:51 AM.
    Suck Eggs Shorty!!!

  2. #62
    Limit5Bass is offline
    Senior Member
    Limit5Bass's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 443
    where is the wheel barrel emoticon so Denco can haul around his pair….

    i guess if you do want to short AAPL, a doji candlestick at the end of a run is not a bad place to put your short bet in. did someone say doji?
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Sure thing Bass!....tks for the confirmation.

    Full disclosure....sold my 3.78s at 3.78 for the wash.

    Also initiated a small AAPL short at $501.00 for funzies.....may cover at any second....

  3. #63
    denco1 is offline
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 1,340
    Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    where is the wheel barrel emoticon so Denco can haul around his pair….

    i guess if you do want to short AAPL, a doji candlestick at the end of a run is not a bad place to put your short bet in. did someone say doji?
    Morning Bass.....The wheel barrel won't be necessary as I got shaken out of my short early this a.m. .......too strong for such a big down day. Was hoping to cover on a gap fill a bit lower but will now look for a good long entry point. Yes, that candle did look mighty tasty on the short side but it could try to push a bit higher before a significant retrace. May short it again if it gets back over $500 at the tail end of this run. If not will go long on the retrace.

  4. #64
    denco1 is offline
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 1,340
    Here is what THEDOG has decided to acquire.

    http://www.agero.com/

  5. #65
    Limit5Bass is offline
    Senior Member
    Limit5Bass's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 443
    we will see how AAPL reacts now that it has closed the "soft gap" from 2 days ago that the doji left behind. Soft gap meaning yesterdays doji did not get back to the prior days closing share price.

    EDIT: Think or Swim appears to be having issues. My daily chart for apple shows $489.08 as the low of the day, yet my 5 minute chart for today only shows the lowest candle at $493.75…..WTF?


    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Morning Bass.....The wheel barrel won't be necessary as I got shaken out of my short early this a.m. .......too strong for such a big down day. Was hoping to cover on a gap fill a bit lower but will now look for a good long entry point. Yes, that candle did look mighty tasty on the short side but it could try to push a bit higher before a significant retrace. May short it again if it gets back over $500 at the tail end of this run. If not will go long on the retrace.
    Last edited by Limit5Bass; 08-15-2013 at 11:25 AM.

  6. #66
    denco1 is offline
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 1,340
    Spencer has an informative article up on the acquisition.

    http://siriusbuzz.com/siriusxm-to-by...30-million.php

  7. #67
    denco1 is offline
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 1,340
    Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    we will see how AAPL reacts now that it has closed the "soft gap" from 2 days ago that the doji left behind. Soft gap meaning yesterdays doji did not get back to the prior days closing share price.

    EDIT: Think or Swim appears to be having issues. My daily chart for apple shows $489.08 as the low of the day, yet my 5 minute chart for today only shows the lowest candle at $493.75…..WTF?
    Looks like AAPL has done a 180 and is now the safe haven contrarian downside hedge......STRONGLIKEBULL

    EDIT: I also show 489.08 on EtradePro.....hmmmmm..quick BS gap fill??
    Last edited by denco1; 08-15-2013 at 11:45 AM.

  8. #68
    denco1 is offline
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 1,340
    Took a nibble at 3.71 on THEDOG for a bounce...I hope

    EDIT: Puked up that nibble for a wash....

    assessing...
    Last edited by denco1; 08-15-2013 at 12:04 PM.

  9. #69
    Limit5Bass is offline
    Senior Member
    Limit5Bass's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 443
    3.69 has been the low since earnings day, which is also todays low now….siri could be at the bottom of this mini downtrend

    on apple - that is a bullshit $4 extra wick they added…..
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Took a nibble at 3.71 on THEDOG for a bounce...I hope

    EDIT: Puked up that nibble for a wash....

    assessing...

  10. #70
    siriustimes is offline
    About Agero
    History
    1972

    Cross Country Motor Club receives licenses to operate and begins selling motor clubs in the Boston region and beyond.
    1977

    Cross Country provides motor club program to first automotive distributor.
    1981

    Cross Country creates a new industry approach by signing up the first national automobile manufacturer for warranty roadside programs.
    1984

    Cross Country national dispatch network created.
    1986

    Cross Country creates the first national motorcycle program for roadside benefits.
    1988

    Cross Country wins Call Center of the Year Award for Excellence.
    1989

    Cross Country develops and launches the first of its kind comprehensive owner assistance program, providing concierge and roadside benefits.
    1990

    Cross Country creates the first seamless North American roadside assistance network, combining Canadian and Mexican services for U.S. consumers.
    1992

    Cross Country introduces dispatched roadside assistance to the insurance industry.
    1993

    Cross Country administers its first fully outsourced consumer affairs program for the automotive industry.
    1994

    Cross Country develops the first OEM roadside assistance program for physically challenged motorists.
    1996

    Cross Country supports its first client with connected vehicle (telematics) services.
    2000

    Cross Country introduces an industry leading service provider billing and performance portal.
    2001

    Cross Country introduces closed-loop technology to follow-up with drivers requiring assistance.
    2005

    Cross Country launches its comprehensive suite of accident management claims services.
    2006

    Cross Country introduces industry-leading electronic dispatch software to the service provider community.
    2007

    Cross Country expands its reach internationally with strategic investments in China, providing motorists with a full range of auto and travel-related services.
    2008

    Cross Country acquires ATX Group, provider of connected vehicle services.
    2008

    ATX Group enrolls one millionth subscriber in their connected vehicle programs.
    2010

    ATX Group introduces iRoute™, a downloadable app that extends access to connected vehicle services beyond the dashboard and Web portals to vehicle owners’ smartphones.
    2010

    Cross Country introduces Automatic Location Spotting, which can quickly and precisely locate motorists requesting roadside assistance even when they’re not sure where they are.
    2010

    ATX Group enrolls two millionth subscriber in their connected vehicle programs.
    2010

    ATX Group launches electric vehicle wireless support programs.
    2011

    Cross Country introduces Roadside Connect™, a smartphone and Internet accessible site that provides motorists with real-time status updates of en-route roadside assistance providers.
    2011

    Cross Country launches the nation’s first electric vehicle (EV) mobile charger.
    2011

    Agero is introduced as the new combined brand of Cross Country and ATX, reflecting its position as the most dominant player in the combined connected vehicles services, roadside assistance, and claims management market.

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •