Page 1 of 2 12
    Addict
    08-01-2013, 09:31 AM #1

8/1/13 Auto Sales Thursday

Auto's are gonna kick ass today....

Mentor
    08-01-2013, 09:36 AM #2
    Morning Wolf and All!

Pleasantly surprised to hear Fords #s a few minutes ago. Didn't have auto #s on my radar this a.m.

Nice little catalyst to keep this dog propped UPWITHWOOD for the SMTRAIN...........

Mentor
    08-01-2013, 09:41 AM #3
    P&F looking mighty tasty for NALGAHIGHSIRILOVER!!

SiriHiLo.jpg

Addict
    08-01-2013, 10:00 AM #4
    Damn I'm tired of seeing P make 5% moves up.

They must be generating huge FCF

Not usually the jealous type but....

Addict
    08-01-2013, 10:18 AM #5
    Mornin' Denco and Wolf, sorry to say that I've had to take a silent role lately due to some family issues. Looks like I made a tactical error by taking all my SIRI off the table. You guys are really starting to look good by staying in.

One other mistake in my thinking was to invest heavily in ONVO while thinking 3-D printing is the next road to riches. For those who took that same (wrong) turn, you might want to feast your eyes on this wisdom from SA: http://seekingalpha.com/article/1593..._article_title

I'm busy this morning as I try to salvage some degree of my equity which now is about 20% below where I bought in just a short time ago. I think it is time to take your knocks now on ONVO and give it a few months to settle down.

PS. I'm still okay in my DDD venture, so maybe the entire 3-D printing segment is not dead.

Mentor
    08-01-2013, 10:34 AM #6
    Morning SLY!!...good to see you!

Sorry to hear of the family issues you are having. Hope all gets resolved soon.

08-01-2013, 12:14 PM #7
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Mornin' Denco and Wolf, sorry to say that I've had to take a silent role lately due to some family issues. Looks like I made a tactical error by taking all my SIRI off the table. You guys are really starting to look good by staying in.

One other mistake in my thinking was to invest heavily in ONVO while thinking 3-D printing is the next road to riches. For those who took that same (wrong) turn, you might want to feast your eyes on this wisdom from SA: http://seekingalpha.com/article/1593..._article_title

I'm busy this morning as I try to salvage some degree of my equity which now is about 20% below where I bought in just a short time ago. I think it is time to take your knocks now on ONVO and give it a few months to settle down.

PS. I'm still okay in my DDD venture, so maybe the entire 3-D printing segment is not dead.
    You may have made a mistake going too heavy on ONVO but I think in time you will be happy that you got in. Company has a lot of potential in 2014, just be patient and don't let SA garbage sway your confidence. ONVO is def not as rosy a sitauation as some bulls make it out to be but as soon as it started doing well the author that wrote the article you posted came around....definitely suspect. The truth lies somewhere in the middle I'm sure and I think that will mean value appreciation for those of us who are patient. Just my 2 cents.

Addict
    08-01-2013, 03:01 PM #8
    seriously .... wtf?

08-01-2013, 03:29 PM #9
    Although the news is reporting "strong auto sales for July" they really missed expectations.

*FORD U.S. VEHICLE SALES UP 11%, EST. UP 17%
    *GM JULY U.S. VEHICLE SALES RISE 16%, EST. UP 20%
    *CHRYSLER JULY U.S. VEHICLE SALES UP 11%, EST. UP 16%
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Mentor
    08-01-2013, 03:36 PM #10
    Dogs been held in check......so far. Maybe he can take a little run late....or at least close at the highs of the day

Page 1 of 2 12