Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: July 24, Why the F!@# Not!

Look at Siri trying to Kick it in after hours!!!

Update on my calls position, up on my $3.50's, down on my $4's. Fingers on the trigger!!!
    Maybe ya'll gap players will get a fill, but I'm hoping it's a lot like the $2.91 gap and I'm fixing to sell instead of buy The MM's have been teasing everyone all week, imo.

7-24-13.png

Hope everyone has enjoyed the $3.60's!!! Short term anyway. Time to find a place to lay a new DOG turd!!! GLA

Nice call Bass, you've for sure been calling for it and rattling sabers. Hope you made some Sirius cheddar man!!! Gl
    Last edited by Redcloud; 07-24-2013 at 09:18 PM.
    Suck Eggs Shorty!!!

Kudo's to LimitBass on his Facebook call. He hit a home run on that call so CONGRATULATIONS!!! I don't know how many times he mentioned Facebook in chat. Congrats to those that followed LB into this winning trade! Thanks LB for all you do!!!!!!!!
    Voted the Best Endowment Fund Analyst EVER!

Thanks Bass, I sold before I heard back from you @ $31.57 and 31.38 after seeing it back away from $32. Figured why get greedy, a 20% gain in a few minutes today sounded too good not to take. I'll wait to see if it could break $32 or if there will be some profit taking. Now on to SIRI in the morning.

4. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12