07-19-2013, 12:27 PM #1

Freaky Friday 7.19.13

ONVO correcting, in the 6's, will it go to the 5's? I hope so! I was Out in the 7's want to get back in again and ride some more swings.

Have a great weekend all. Its a sauna up here in the northeast!

07-19-2013, 01:10 PM #2
    Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    ONVO correcting, in the 6's, will it go to the 5's? I hope so! I was Out in the 7's want to get back in again and ride some more swings.

Have a great weekend all. Its a sauna up here in the northeast!
    Yesterday you speculated that investors would (on Friday) 'book profits.' That statement made practical sense then and it makes practical sense now- why not take some off the table at the end of a volatile week. Good call.

I am looking to add to my position. I got my girlfriend in at $4, and would like to add to hers as well.

07-19-2013, 01:39 PM #3
    I grabbed a few at $6.66, just a little, but I think it will get lower today and prob even next week. It was 4 bucks for a while before the uplisting, and they did announce the 20 % diluting pending sale of $100M more shares and warrents, so I think lower
    6's to mid 5's is coming. Those have not hit the market yet, BTW, just announced.

I am really happy you got some in the 4's. ONVO has been a good swing stock for a while and I think is going to be a long and strong stock .