Page 1 of 2 12
    Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    07-17-2013, 11:54 AM #1

Hump the SM Wednesday!! 7/17/2013

It's 11 am and I'm starting the thread….c'mon now…….everybody's got some form of input to provide…..cough it up now!!

ok, so does anyone want to thank me for the ONVO trade saying $8 was still in play? At these levels, watch to make sure there are higher highs made on uptrends and higher lows made on pullbacks……that can help you get out and lock in profits….

07-17-2013, 11:59 AM #2
    "Hump the Schnitzelman" on Hump Day. That is terrifically funny!

Article in this months Popular Science mag about 3D printing... mentions ONVO a few times

07-17-2013, 12:02 PM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    It's 11 am and I'm starting the thread….c'mon now…….everybody's got some form of input to provide…..cough it up now!!

ok, so does anyone want to thank me for the ONVO trade saying $8 was still in play? At these levels, watch to make sure there are higher highs made on uptrends and higher lows made on pullbacks……that can help you get out and lock in profits….

Excellent call Bass! were you able to make any trades on ONVO based on your call? I can't seem to pull the trigger. frustrating to watch it keep going up!! I keep wanting to place an order but get trigger shy. I think part of the reason is I'm down some with LEDS. still rubbing my wounds with that one for now

Addict
    07-17-2013, 12:11 PM #4
    No JW, I did not make any money based on the call. I was trying to help some of my friends here that I knew still might be holding or didn't get their trade executed. The market almost always gives you a "2nd chance" to make the right decision again….. right now i am long duck dong on FB and trading AAPL
    Quote Originally Posted by jackweed View Post
    Excellent call Bass! were you able to make any trades on ONVO based on your call? I can't seem to pull the trigger. frustrating to watch it keep going up!! I keep wanting to place an order but get trigger shy. I think part of the reason is I'm down some with LEDS. still rubbing my wounds with that one for now

Addict
    07-17-2013, 01:30 PM #5
    Slapshot, 3D printing has been getting a lot of media attention lately….that can be both a good and bad thing based on perspective……

i especially liked an article in the WSJ about using 3D printers to build organs for doctors to practice surgery with. Pretty soon, you will be able to go to the doctor for a replacement finger from a "hedging" accident…

Quote Originally Posted by SlapShot27 View Post
    "Hump the Schnitzelman" on Hump Day. That is terrifically funny!

Article in this months Popular Science mag about 3D printing... mentions ONVO a few times

07-17-2013, 02:48 PM #6
    Nice call Bass on ONVO reaching 8

Addict
    07-17-2013, 02:58 PM #7
    Thanks Slapshot! I do not follow ONVO at all…that is the real beauty of it….. I simply applied some basic Elliott Wave techniques to arrive at the $8 target…..the beauty of technical analysis….
    Quote Originally Posted by SlapShot27 View Post
    Nice call Bass on ONVO reaching 8

07-17-2013, 03:49 PM #8
    SIRI "flat-lining" today... At least we have something to talk about (ONVO).

So Bass, if you are "trading" AAPL, does that mean you do not see any strong surge upward anytime soon? The AAPL of 'not so long ago' seemed to trade only one way- UP (until A) it hit 700ish and B) the passing-on of Steve Jobs).

Addict
    07-17-2013, 07:11 PM #9
    "Your future car is going to be a smartphone with four wheels with powerful capabilities specifically built for a safe and enhanced customer experience," said Glenn Lurie, president of AT&T Emerging Enterprises and Partnerships Organization. "By adding fast, reliable and built-in mobile internet for SiriusXM's forthcoming in-car experience, we are powering a connected experience inside Nissan automobiles for both drivers and passengers."

This hasn't even sunk in yet!!! Can't wait for the details....

http://www.convergedigest.com/2013/0...iusxm-for.html

http://www.wirelessweek.com/news/201...iros-commscope

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-575...ces-to-nissan/

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2421915,00.asp

This is pretty good too...

http://utahpeoplespost.com/2013/07/s...ersverus-siri/
    Last edited by Redcloud; 07-17-2013 at 07:33 PM.

07-17-2013, 09:23 PM #10
    Late to the party, working hard, still...

Sold half my ONVO yesterday at $7, rest today at $7.79

Prob regret it, looking to get back in, lets see what happens....

Made some dough, can't look back, but always looking for opportunity to make more dough.

Price Gotta give a bit soon, I hope!

Page 1 of 2 12