07-18-2013, 10:04 AM #1

Thursday 7.18.13

You watching ONVO Denco et al? I am looking for an in too, dipping now after powerful surge to $8.50 on a million share volume in first 15 minutes. With the 100M offering announced last night, smart people know this is a 20% dilution and we SHOULD see a correction. I am waiting for more selling to buy, I will likely get in too early. At least it has a lot of people excited and I THINK it is a winner long term.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    07-18-2013, 10:26 AM #2
    a 100 mil stock offering? too funny….no wonder the share price was driven upwards the last week….better value for their buck...
    Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    You watching ONVO Denco et al? I am looking for an in too, dipping now after powerful surge to $8.50 on a million share volume in first 15 minutes. With the 100M offering announced last night, smart people know this is a 20% dilution and we SHOULD see a correction. I am waiting for more selling to buy, I will likely get in too early. At least it has a lot of people excited and I THINK it is a winner long term.

07-18-2013, 10:27 AM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    Yeah that was nuts at the beginning with ONVO! Like you I want to get in but not sure where.

anyone have any price points they are looking to get into SIRI? I have a buy set for $3.60 and I hope it hits before the call next week. I might have to raise it a penny or two?

07-18-2013, 11:02 AM #4
    Got my buy in for ONVO at $6.66, for today only, the devil made me do it!

07-18-2013, 04:04 PM #5
    Good day for SIRI, lowish volume, I think the CC and earnings are going to be good next week

ONVO big volume net down 5%. I think tomorrow is big profit taking day after a crazy week and opportunities will come to get on the train before it leaves the station.

Mentor
    07-18-2013, 05:55 PM #6
    HI and Tks RAD and ALL!!

Out with family for a few days. Been watching ONVO a bit as well as SIRI of course. Not trading now, just watching until next week. Hope to get a buying op in ONVO on a correction. LONGDUCKDONG SIRI as usual but would like an op to add heavy on margin before vthe earnings release or the morning of......GLTA