Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7-11-13 Today's gonna be a good day! !!

7-11-13 Today's gonna be a good day! !!

Seven Elevens baby!!! Shakem up Shakem up Shakem up Shakem!!!
    Suck Eggs Shorty!!!

and already hitting a new high in pre-market---$3.64

Mentor
    Hi All....SIRILOVERS, we have breakout!!

SIRIHiLo.jpg

Mentor
    Is this a buying op for LEDS or did they show fundamental weakness with their #s. I do not follow LEDS at all but have seen several mention it hear on the forum. Did they have a big miss to get slammed this way?

Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Is this a buying op for LEDS or did they show fundamental weakness with their #s. I do not follow LEDS at all but have seen several mention it hear on the forum. Did they have a big miss to get slammed this way?
    I'm looking at is as a buying op. I need to DCA big time. not sure when to pull the trigger though. they missed #'s but looks like one time charges was the culprit

"Unfortunately the combination of a series of one-time events greatly impacted our business performance this quarter," said Trung Doan, Chairman, President and CEO. "Despite this brief set-back, we remain confident we have the right strategy in place, focusing on profitable market segments where the performance and quality of our products continues to differentiate us," concluded Doan.

These numbers look pretty bad, ESP the operating margins.

SemiLEDs Corp. (NASDAQ: LEDS) 16% LOWER; reported Q3 EPS of ($0.24), $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.21). Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $5.17 million. GAAP gross margin for the third quarter of fiscal 2013 was negative 129%, compared with gross margin for the third quarter of fiscal 2012 of negative 11%. Operating margin for the third quarter of fiscal 2013 was negative 278% compared with negative 87% in the third quarter of fiscal 2012.

ONVO on NYSE today, shot up at open to $5.90, now consolidating at $5.02, yest closed at $5.40. I am THINKING about picking up some more shares, but it still was under $4 Monday. New realm now, funds can buy, over $5 on NYSE. What to do, what to do????

I do not own any LEDS, but have been considering buying if I could find a good entry point/price. Its been as low as 60cents in the last 12 months. that's about all I have to say... just woke up... still half asleep (I'm on the west coast).

Mentor
    Thanks for the input folks. Will be keeping an eye on it over the next few days.

LEDS volume and stock-price leveling off?????

11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast