Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: July Fly-By

  1. #1
    Limit5Bass is offline
    Senior Member
    Limit5Bass's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 467

    July Fly-By

    Check out this interesting article on FB…..it's chart is shaping up….

    http://news.investors.com/technology...t-hashtags.htm

  2. #2
    Limit5Bass is offline
    Senior Member
    Limit5Bass's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 467
    Is it time to take a bite out of the Apple?

    http://www.trendystockcharts.com/aapl/aapl-792013/

  3. #3
    Limit5Bass is offline
    Senior Member
    Limit5Bass's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 467
    Well, I guess my answer was yes…..I bit at 419.85 for a quick swing trade…..

    EDIT: I also purchased some shares the same day for 423…..

    And I'm holding them for now….
    Last edited by Limit5Bass; 07-11-2013 at 11:17 PM.

  4. #4
    denco1 is online now
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 1,534
    Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    Well, I guess my answer was yes…..I bit at 419.85 for a quick swing trade…..
    I took a bite out of AAPL at $399.00 several days back. Sold some at 4.16 and 422.50 over the last few days looking to buy them back if it breaks up for a quick trade.

  5. #5
    Limit5Bass is offline
    Senior Member
    Limit5Bass's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 467
    Nice Denco……you tend to be a little more aggressive than I as I wanted to see some other confirmations on Apple's chart before buying. I plan on selling my 419.85's for an approximate 5% gain (around $440)

    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    I took a bite out of AAPL at $399.00 several days back. Sold some at 4.16 and 422.50 over the last few days looking to buy them back if it breaks up for a quick trade.

  6. #6
    SiriusBuzz is offline
    Head Honcho
    SiriusBuzz's Avatar
    Joined: May 2007 Posts: 2,512
    Ive been scooping up shares of FB in the 23-24 range. I said a long time ago that I wold be a buyer under 25 if for no other reason than the fact that this company hires and controls some of the brightest minds in technology. Ive been in IT long enough to know what truly intelligent people are capable of -- now imagine having thousands of those people on your staff.

    They are like the Goldman Sachs of technology. Like them or not, they will find ways to make gobs of cash because the smartest people want to work there.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

  7. #7
    Limit5Bass is offline
    Senior Member
    Limit5Bass's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 467
    Nice CLR!! You should profit handily from those purchases in the next few weeks. I have been purchasing shares as well, lots of them. I'm getting ready for "Here Comes the Boom!!" At least, that is what the chart is telling me..
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    Ive been scooping up shares of FB in the 23-24 range. I said a long time ago that I wold be a buyer under 25 if for no other reason than the fact that this company hires and controls some of the brightest minds in technology. Ive been in IT long enough to know what truly intelligent people are capable of -- now imagine having thousands of those people on your staff.

    They are like the Goldman Sachs of technology. Like them or not, they will find ways to make gobs of cash because the smartest people want to work there.

  8. #8
    SiriusBuzz is offline
    Head Honcho
    SiriusBuzz's Avatar
    Joined: May 2007 Posts: 2,512
    You really see a run to $32 in the near future? Thats a big run.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

  9. #9
    Limit5Bass is offline
    Senior Member
    Limit5Bass's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 467
    i have no reason not to think that FB will not reach it….it will need help from a good earnings too...
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    You really see a run to $32 in the near future? Thats a big run.

  10. #10
    Limit5Bass is offline
    Senior Member
    Limit5Bass's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 467
    considering it is almost a 40% gain from a $23 purchase target, it may require a little more than a few weeks as I previously indicated…..there will definitely be a few trading opportunities along the way too though...
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    You really see a run to $32 in the near future? Thats a big run.

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •