Page 1 of 2 12
    07-09-2013, 07:59 AM #1

SIRI Daily Thread 7/09/13

Just on CNBC. Sirius xm reaches 25 million subs.......... siri up in pre-market.

Enthusiast
    07-09-2013, 08:21 AM #2

7/09/13.

3 2 1. Liftoff
    Last edited by Nazareth; 07-09-2013 at 08:45 AM.

Mentor
    07-09-2013, 08:29 AM #3
    Morning SIRILOVERS!!!!!

The thread date is wrong.....other than that......WOWOWOWOWOW!!.....WOW...WOW...what a morning surprise....

715K subs........are you fkg kidding me.....what a crushing #..........for the BEARS. Watch for the fill with the gap up. I sold a few at 3.56 to play the gap up.....GLTA
    Last edited by denco1; 07-09-2013 at 05:42 PM.

Mentor
    07-09-2013, 08:31 AM #4
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Morning SIRILOVERS!!!!!

The thread date is wrong.....other than that......WOWOWOWOWOW!!.....WOW...WOW...what a morining surpise....

715K subs........are you fkg kidding me.....what a crushing #..........for the BEARS. Watch for the fill with the gap up. I sold a few at 3.56 to play the gap up.....GLTA
    If we don't fill today I won't be sad......

07-09-2013, 10:30 AM #5
    FYI ONVO announced its moving to the NYSE as of 7/11, up 50 cents today. I think this will allow a lot of institutions to buy once its off the OTC. Prob huge long term news.

https://eresearch.fidelity.com/erese...=USPR____&sb=1

Mentor
    07-09-2013, 10:44 AM #6
    Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    FYI ONVO announced its moving to the NYSE as of 7/11, up 50 cents today. I think this will allow a lot of institutions to buy once its off the OTC. Prob huge long term news.

https://eresearch.fidelity.com/erese...=USPR____&sb=1
    Hi RAD!

Long time...how's it going.

Great news for ONVO holders, unfortunately I cleared my position a couple of months back in the 4's. If it fills the gap I will build a position again.......CONGRATS!!

07-09-2013, 11:46 AM #7
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Hi RAD!

Long time...how's it going.

Great news for ONVO holders, unfortunately I cleared my position a couple of months back in the 4's. If it fills the gap I will build a position again.......CONGRATS!!
    SIRI and ONVO both up big! It's long overdue, to see the Schnitzelman getting gang-raped today!!

07-09-2013, 11:53 AM #8
    Quote Originally Posted by SlapShot27 View Post
    SIRI and ONVO both up big! It's long overdue, to see the Schnitzelman getting gang-raped today!!
    I Just need Eric Holder to announce he don't give a rat's ass about medical marijuana prosecution and I will have the big one!

Mentor
    07-09-2013, 01:03 PM #9
    Quote Originally Posted by SlapShot27 View Post
    No S#$T!!.....SM is being pounded by LONDUCKDONG!!...though he will probably recover in time to drag it down before the CC in preparation for the next leg.

Addict
    07-09-2013, 02:59 PM #10
    Hi guys, all I want to say is for RAD to please give us a couple day's notice next time when one of his picks is going to go over the top. I'm in the same boat as Denco in that I dumped my ONVO a couple months ago when it appeared it was going no where. So much for my wisdom. Now if only there will be a correction so we can get on that train before it runs off into the stars.

Looks like you guys holding SIRI are having a decent day too.

For me, I've been dabbling in companies invested in the Bakken oil fields since Obummer took dead aim at coal-fired energy. Two investments making me feel lucky are MDU and CHK, each playing significantly in Natural Gas, but with MDU diversified so as to smooth out the dips should natural gas take a dump as it did last winter when there was a glut on the market caused by the mild temperatures. I'm experiencing a constant ascent in both of those issues, now yielding about 10% gains since my entry a couple weeks ago. I also made a profitable exit on LEDS a couple weeks ago (with 30%+ gains in a month), and now have re-entered as earnings are due out in two days and prospects look good for a positive stroke there.
    In the meantime, with the market being a bit slow of late, I'm taking advantage of opportunity to hone my golfing and fly fishing skills while maintaining only quick glances on the market. I'll try to pop in more often as things begin to pick up this quarter.

Page 1 of 2 12