Mentor
    06-24-2013, 09:26 AM #1

DOUBLEDONG Monday 06/24/2013

Morning All

Been out of pocket for a bit with the Fam. Come back with the market in free fall. My SIRILONG is hurting and so are my SPURSFANPANTS.

SLY, congrats to your HEAT. They were able to make the plays when it counted. And yes, I agree, a series for the ages even though my beloved Spurs were on the short end. It hurts but I couldn't be any prouder of my team. Again, congrats and enjoy, SLY....The HEAT are the champs.

GLTA all with the market.

Addict
    06-24-2013, 10:05 AM #2
    Thanks Denco, for the Heat Kudos. I'm happy the Heat won, and especially with such hard-fought and sportsmanlike manner. What a series that was to watch. Now we get to wait for what kind of personnel decisions will be made before next season, on the part of both teams. I know the Spurs have their own problems, but the Heat is up against a huge Salary Cap and subsequent penalties. It'll be interesting to see how that all plays out.

The Heat has scheduled their victory parade in downtown Miami at 11 today. I opted for a 11:26 tee time today, so you can see how faithful I am.

Looks like world markets are continuing their free fall with fears that the actions of uncle Binky (talk of reducing the stimulus) will have a world-wide affect. Fortunately for me, there was news over the weekend that Tenet Health Care (THC) has purchased Vanguard Health systems (increasing their hospital empire in preparation for anticipated influx of new Obama Care recipients), and my THC shares up almost $3 at one point have maintained a positive net gain in my overall portfolio............... (While the DOW is down again almost 300). If this continues, I might be one to consider taking a SIRI position again once this slide appears to hit bottom.

Gotta go kiss my putter and get ready for my golf match. Good luck to all today.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    06-24-2013, 10:34 AM #3
    GM Denco & SI!! - that sure was a great series alright!! Sorry Denco for the Spurs loss and congrats SI on the Heat win, even though I was pulling for the Spurs too. Just really didn't want to see LeBron win another title. I don't want anyone encroaching on MJ's territory as greatest player ever…..

Cash is king nowadays. Been in 40% cash the last 3 weeks, I wish it was more. I will be cherry picking a little bit with this cash soon though…….what are you guys seeing in SIRI nowadays?

Mentor
    06-24-2013, 10:50 AM #4
    Morning BassMan!

Thanks for the sentiments on my Spurs. I agree about LeBron. Jordan will always be the KING.

Short term buying op for sure off the gap down this morning. What do you see shaking out over the next 6 to 8 weeks with your charts BassMan. Do we breach $3 and fill the gap or lower. Where is the wave pointing?
    Last edited by denco1; 06-24-2013 at 10:52 AM.

Addict
    06-24-2013, 06:01 PM #5

Where's Hillbilly at? I think we came close to his 200 Dma today. I'm guessing he would be buying the piss out of it right about now? Denco, the 200 is over $3 I think, that's all I wanted, I'm a happy camper. I'm digging we are riding the lower BB, it just means we've only got one way to go, shortly.... GLA

6-24-13.png
    Last edited by Redcloud; 06-24-2013 at 06:24 PM.

Mentor
    06-24-2013, 06:56 PM #6
    Drug an ATM out of a 7eleven last night...added to my siri at 3.08 today!! The dog sure bounced hard off of the lows of the day!! As Granny on the Church's Chicken commercial would say..."gotta love'it"

JS

Addict
    Last edited by Redcloud; 06-24-2013 at 07:20 PM.

Mentor
    06-24-2013, 10:49 PM #8
    For those who didnt see my post over the w/e!!

JS

BTW...I'm in the process of buying a vacation home in Colorado...the $130k downpayment...courtesy of Mel...Malone...and the BLUE DOG...and for all of you who so unselfishly post your charts/graphs/wisdom...I for one...am sincerly appreciative of your knowledge!!

walnut place side view 2.jpg2013-06-01 10.51.39.jpg

JS
    Last edited by just sirius; 06-24-2013 at 10:52 PM.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    06-26-2013, 05:14 PM #9
    Hey Denco, sorry I didn't see your post. I did post some updates on possible Elliott wave formations for SIRI in the 6/26/2013 thread. One that shows a completed wave while another reflects a possible extension. Upcoming supply and demand will dictate which chart is the correct one.

Mentor
    06-27-2013, 08:26 AM #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    Hey Denco, sorry I didn't see your post. I did post some updates on possible Elliott wave formations for SIRI in the 6/26/2013 thread. One that shows a completed wave while another reflects a possible extension. Upcoming supply and demand will dictate which chart is the correct one.
    I did see them.....Thanks BassMan!