Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: June 26, 2013 - Wave 3 Follow-Up

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Limit5Bass is offline
    Senior Member
    Limit5Bass's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 467

    June 26, 2013 - Wave 3 Follow-Up

    I last asked if SIRI had completed it Wave 3 here. Well, the below charts tell 2 different stories. One says wave 3 is done and the other shows that wave 3 is still being completed. Any opinions as to which looks more likely?

    SIRI 2013-06-26.jpg

    SIRI 2013-06-26(2).jpg

  2. #2
    siriustimes is offline
    Nice charts, and good to see you posting info. What guidance assures us we are at the top of the wave? If we accept 2.41 as the top of wave 1, are we not looking for 1.618 times 2.41 or around 3.89 as a wave top? I am only asking as I am not a big fractal student.

  3. #3
    Limit5Bass is offline
    Senior Member
    Limit5Bass's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 467
    That is a good question. If you do accept 2.41 as the top of Wave 1, then you would take the length of wave 1 which is 2.36 (2.41 top less the beginning value of .05). The length of 2.36 is then added to the bottom of wave 2 which is 1.27. That gives you a preliminary target of 3.66, which i consider reached with the 3.63 print.

    However, if wave 3 is not yet completed and is to be extended, you would take the length of wave 1 of $2.36 and multiply it by 1.618 which totals $3.82. $3.82 would then be one way to estimate the length of wave 3. So to then estimate wave 3's top, add the $3.82 to the bottom of wave 2 of 1.27 to come up with a wave 3 target of $5.09

    Quote Originally Posted by siriustimes View Post
    Nice charts, and good to see you posting info. What guidance assures us we are at the top of the wave? If we accept 2.41 as the top of wave 1, are we not looking for 1.618 times 2.41 or around 3.89 as a wave top? I am only asking as I am not a big fractal student.
    Last edited by Limit5Bass; 06-26-2013 at 05:33 PM.

  4. #4
    Redcloud is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    That is a good question. If you do accept 2.41 as the top of Wave 1, then you would take the length of wave 1 which is 2.36 (2.41 top less the beginning value of .05). The length of 2.36 is then added to the bottom of wave 2 which is 1.27. That gives you a preliminary target of 3.66, which i consider reached with the 3.63 print.

    However, if wave 3 is not yet completed and is to be extended, you would take the length of wave 1 of $2.36 and multiply it by 1.618 which totals $3.82. $3.82 would then be the estimate for the length of wave 3. So to then estimate wave 3's top, add the $3.82 to the bottom of wave 2 of 1.27 to come up with a wave 3 target of $5.09

    Damn, I likey what I heary

    What's up BassM, Glad to see your back in the game, seems everyone's MIA lately. It's good to see ya back man, thanks for sharing.

    Check this out, this is the Skit!!!


    Kablam!!!
    Similarly, data may be provided over the Satellite broadcast that enables Product capabilities associated with consuming content received by IP delivery.
    http://www.google.com/patents/WO2013...TolYCoDw&cl=en


    http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-P...&RS=PN/8452328

    6-26-13.png

    Looks like MACD is trying to converge on the threshold

    We are fixing to be the latest and the greatest!!! Imo
    Where's all the apps at? Beotches!!!
    Last edited by Redcloud; 06-26-2013 at 05:52 PM.
    Suck Eggs Shorty!!!

  5. #5
    denco1 is offline
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 1,537
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    Damn, I likey what I heary

    What's up BassM, Glad to see your back in the game, seems everyone's MIA lately. It's good to see ya back man, thanks for sharing.

    Check this out, this is the Skit!!!


    Kablam!!!
    Similarly, data may be provided over the Satellite broadcast that enables Product capabilities associated with consuming content received by IP delivery.
    http://www.google.com/patents/WO2013...TolYCoDw&cl=en


    http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-P...&RS=PN/8452328

    6-26-13.png

    Looks like MACD is trying to converge on the threshold

    We are fixing to be the latest and the greatest!!! Imo
    Where's all the apps at? Beotches!!!
    What's up guys.....thanks for the input. I like the filings RC. Hope we reap some sweet rewards from these patents.

    Been checking in but have been busy catching up over the last few days.

    The Russell Rebalance this Friday may be interesting especially for SIRI holders. If memory serves correctly we tanked hard back in 2011 on that rebalance day EDIT - or shortly there after - but I don't think we had any issues last year. Could be volatile in either direction.....GLTA
    Last edited by denco1; 06-26-2013 at 06:18 PM.

  6. #6
    Redcloud is offline


    I'm finding some good stuff..... lots of patents that tie DirectTV, Xm satellite radio, and Cd radio Inc. together.

    http://www.google.com/patents/US5278...=0CGQQ6AEwBzgK

    The content can comprise both analog and digital information such as audio, video, data, program label information, auxiliary information, and so on. Service components related to the same service can include an audio component, a video component, and a digital data stream comprising auxiliary information or another audio channel to insert advertising information relating to the audio and video program. The memory device 72 can be any memory device that can store information in a digital format, and can include a floppy disk, a hard disk, a compact disc (CD), a digital video disc (DVD), an optical disc, RAM, ROM, a disk pack, digital audio tape, or any other medium for the storage and retrieval of digital information.

    http://www.google.com/patents/US6564...=0CFYQ6AEwBTgU

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS5KF6236Ks


    For more info go here
    http://www.google.com/search?tbo=p&t...w=1366&bih=581
    Last edited by Redcloud; 06-26-2013 at 07:21 PM.
    Suck Eggs Shorty!!!

  7. #7
    Limit5Bass is offline
    Senior Member
    Limit5Bass's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 467
    another Apple update for those that don't visit the other forum…..

    http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthre...une-2013-Swoon

  8. #8
    siriustimes is offline
    Thanks Bass. I didn't realize the multiplier was applied to the length. I think I like a wave 3 top of 5.09 even better

  9. Ad Fairy Senior Member

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •