Mentor
    06-19-2013, 10:10 AM #1

Siri Daily Thread 06/19/2013

Morning SIRILOVERS!!

Ford to Launch SiriusXM Internet Radio App on SYNC(R) AppLink(R)

Ford to be the first automaker to launch MySXM and SiriusXM On Demand alongside satellite radio in vehicles
    For the first time ever, subscribers will be able to control SiriusXM Internet Radio programming and listen to SiriusXM's personalized commercial-free music channels using their vehicle's in-dash radio
    Customers purchasing a new Ford vehicle will receive a six-month All Access subscription for SiriusXM's premium programming via satellite and access anywhere to SiriusXM Internet Radio

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ford-l...140000392.html

06-19-2013, 11:56 AM #2
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Morning SIRILOVERS!!

Ford to Launch SiriusXM Internet Radio App on SYNC(R) AppLink(R)

Ford to be the first automaker to launch MySXM and SiriusXM On Demand alongside satellite radio in vehicles
    For the first time ever, subscribers will be able to control SiriusXM Internet Radio programming and listen to SiriusXM's personalized commercial-free music channels using their vehicle's in-dash radio
    Customers purchasing a new Ford vehicle will receive a six-month All Access subscription for SiriusXM's premium programming via satellite and access anywhere to SiriusXM Internet Radio

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ford-l...140000392.html
    Nice! good news to hear. everybody goes nuts when pandora or apple release news of this sort of being in the dashboard so it's gotta be good. Glad to see SIRI holding up good. Still sucks I didn't grab a few last week. Hopefully I can unload my $3.44's for a few sheckells before I go on vacation next week.

low volume so far on lots of stocks. I guess everyone is waiting on Ben
    http://money.cnn.com/2013/06/19/inve...html?iid=HP_LN

Addict
    06-19-2013, 06:51 PM #3
    It's a hard call here, tomorrow holds the key, imo. I can still see $3.30, Either we are gonna move towards the lower BB one more time to shake out the wussies, or if we move higher, the $3.50's will be our home court soon. It could happen on the same day, imo. I actually feel we touch $3.30 tomorrow, but still close nominal. I feel 2012 was a fluke and Mels negotiations had a lot to do with it. At the same time I'm calling red on Friday if we close green tomorrow. I think they will milk the skit as long as we let them, but they know time is running out, it don't matter. Tomorrow will tell

Attachment 999

The good news is, if we close red tomorrow, Friday will be a green day, either way about it, we are marking our territory, sniff that, Beotches

The main thing is, which ever way we go tomorrow, whether we close red or green for the rest of the week, tomorrow will determine the short term trend for me, if we close green, we are headed up short term. Flat and lower, I would have to say down. Hopefully we hit 3.30 and close 3.45. Seems if we had been buying, there would be a filing by now. If I remember correctly we didn't buy til the second dip last time. It's a bear trap. Imo

@ Denco and Sly, I think the MM's are in control of the NBA
    Last edited by Redcloud; 06-19-2013 at 07:56 PM.