Addict
    06-14-2013, 11:38 AM #1

SIRI stocks, Friday June 14........ FLAG DAY

Before I could even pour my fist cup of coffee this morning, the wife reminded me I need to put out our flag. I was at a total loss as to why until she told me it is Flag Day. Does anybody here know the significance of Flag Day? No, it's not to celebrate the Heat victory over the Spurs last night; it recognizes the birth of our Stars and Stripes on this date in 1777. So, out went the flag, then I poured my cup of morning stimulation, and sat down to marvel at the headlines in today's sports section of the local rag.

Now it is a three game series. I hope the remainder will be as entertaining and sportsmanlike as the one last night.

Er, anybody here have any optimism for gains in the market today? Not me. Good luck and congrats if you happen to end the week on a high note in your portfolio.

As for my response to how I will approach LEDS........ I think I'll wait for the next takedown and try to buy back in at the lower trend line.

06-14-2013, 01:21 PM #2
    Where is everyone lately? I've noticed the posts have dwindled a little.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

06-14-2013, 04:54 PM #3
    good afternoon everyone. Sunday night, I have some charting to do and will let you know what I see, if anyone cares. I hope that you guys have a great weekend.

06-14-2013, 09:18 PM #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo863 View Post
    good afternoon everyone. Sunday night, I have some charting to do and will let you know what I see, if anyone cares. I hope that you guys have a great weekend.
    Definitely care, Bravo. Thanks for sharing your technical knowledge.

Addict
    06-16-2013, 10:10 PM #5
    6-14-13.png

Redcloud says... Siri is on the verge of going to the next level, the Jeinnie is about to come out of the bottle, Imo

Denco, I finally see where you come up with Genobi, I sorta figured but now I know
    Last edited by Redcloud; 06-16-2013 at 10:19 PM.

Head Honcho
    06-17-2013, 01:55 AM #6
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Where is everyone lately?
    Changing diapers.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder