Addict
    06-13-2013, 09:39 AM #1

Thursday, JUne 13........ market continues to slide

I just took a peek and I don't like what I see in the way things are starting today. SIRI down in the low 3.20's is not a good sign.

In response to RC last evening, not to worry about me taking something wrong. I was out for the day yesterday and placed stop losses at 1.80 on all my LEDS blocks. Wow, am I ever so glad, although it fell so fast that the stops didn't hit until the low 1.70's. I got out with my shirt nonetheless, and will merely park that powder on the sidelines to await a new entry. Hope others saved some profits too.

06-13-2013, 09:51 AM #2
    SOOOOOOO glad I sold my FSLR in the low to mid 50's earlier this week!

A correction has worried me for too long, I just hope we don't see capitulation again.

RC- nice to have a brother worrying about me, I am ok, beaten down by Med Mar, but hanging in there, holding millions of green shares and hoping for a bounce.

Mentor
    06-13-2013, 12:23 PM #3
    Morning All

Glad to see a little market bounce back. Will probably use the strength to lighten up a bit more.

@RC

Yes, Jordan could do it all and bring the Bulls back at will. Lebron is a great player but still has a ways to go before he can even be compared to Jordan.......GoSpursGo!!!

06-13-2013, 12:36 PM #4
    good afternoon everyone. This has been a good dip and bounce if you played it right.

Addict
    06-13-2013, 08:33 PM #5
    Sly, I think you got the headline wrong Unless you was talking about up

HB, like your Avatar!!! Hate to hear ya went back to the grind, as long as it's what you love, that's what matters. GL

I know if the game is on that's where everyone is!!! And where I'm heading!!!! Hope everyone got some good pick ups these last few days. GLA

06-14-2013, 09:42 AM #6
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    I just took a peek and I don't like what I see in the way things are starting today. SIRI down in the low 3.20's is not a good sign.

In response to RC last evening, not to worry about me taking something wrong. I was out for the day yesterday and placed stop losses at 1.80 on all my LEDS blocks. Wow, am I ever so glad, although it fell so fast that the stops didn't hit until the low 1.70's. I got out with my shirt nonetheless, and will merely park that powder on the sidelines to await a new entry. Hope others saved some profits too.
    LEDS trying to make a comeback. I wish I would have picked some up in the 1.70's. Did you ever get back in?

Enthusiast
    06-16-2013, 03:38 AM #7
    ha! it's a new business venture...not exactly "back to the grind" in the traditional "punching the clock" sense...it's all good...opportunity knocks & I answer the door

thanks though!

Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    Sly, I think you got the headline wrong Unless you was talking about up

HB, like your Avatar!!! Hate to hear ya went back to the grind, as long as it's what you love, that's what matters. GL

I know if the game is on that's where everyone is!!! And where I'm heading!!!! Hope everyone got some good pick ups these last few days. GLA

Mentor
    06-16-2013, 12:42 PM #8
    Happy Fathers Day to all those Dads out there!!!......Have a great day!!!!

GoSpursGo!!!