Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    06-06-2013, 10:08 AM #1

SIRI Daily Thread - June 6, 2013

Good morning all!! Nice little SIRI bounce this morning.....

And congrats CLR on being a new dad!!

Addict
    06-06-2013, 10:48 AM #2
    'morning Bassman. It is good to see you. Hope you and your family are well and that you will come to see us more often.

Not only is SIRI on the rebound, but the whole market seems to be healthy at the moment. GLTA

Mentor
    06-06-2013, 03:34 PM #3
    Hello SIRILOVERS......GoSpursGO!!!!

Addict
    06-06-2013, 04:00 PM #4
    Denco, I've been thinking but have not come up with an appropriate wager for you. I think I'll be satisfied to see a well-fought, clean series without any serious injuries. May the best team win.

PS. Dow is over 15000 again. Could this signal a bullish turnaround? Go SIRI and all other issues represented here.

06-06-2013, 04:19 PM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Denco, I've been thinking but have not come up with an appropriate wager for you. I think I'll be satisfied to see a well-fought, clean series without any serious injuries. May the best team win.

PS. Dow is over 15000 again. Could this signal a bullish turnaround? Go SIRI and all other issues represented here.
    We had some hefty SIRI volume to end the day. I'm not sure we'll keep heading up unless we have some nice volume. I want to head that way to unload some higher basis shares.

I think we'll see plenty of days ahead with the DJIA in the 14ks.

06-06-2013, 05:36 PM #6

SLY, I know you're not asking me, but I am hoping the Spurs win. I prefer Tim Duncan, having always gravitated towards players who exemplify 'silent determination.' Players like John Havlichek and Jerry West. I am just happy the Lakers lost!!

Mentor
    06-06-2013, 05:58 PM #7

I'll drink to that SLY......should be a great series, and yes, may the best team win. Of course GOSPURSGO!!!

BTW, great call on the 1600 level for the S&P which you show as the 50% retrace and is the 50 SMA as well. You called it SLY.........
    Last edited by denco1; 06-06-2013 at 06:04 PM.