06-03-2013, 08:34 AM #1

Monday 5.3.2013 - Law 24 Monday!

Law 24
    Play the Perfect Courtier

The perfect courtier thrives in a world where everything revolves around power and political dexterity. He has mastered the art of indirection; he flatters, yields to superiors, and asserts power over others in the mot oblique and graceful manner. Learn and apply the laws of courtiership and there will be no limit to how far you can rise in the court.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Mentor
    06-03-2013, 10:23 AM #2
    Morning all!

Short handed at work today. 2 called in sick. Flying solo today at least till about 4 pm. Wont be chiming in much but will check the thread when I can.

SLY, tonight's the night. Home court advantage should be the deciding factor as well as experience......GL

06-03-2013, 11:41 AM #3
    Any ideas on SIRI's quick descent into the 3.30s over the past two trading days? Big block of shares this morning out of the gates.

06-03-2013, 11:47 AM #4
    What goes up must come down. I think that we could get some good swing trading going on now.

06-03-2013, 12:08 PM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo863 View Post
    What goes up must come down. I think that we could get some good swing trading going on now.
    I couldn't help but grab some shares at 3.38 after the plunge. Hopefully we do see some good swing trading opportunities. I can't imagine they'll lay off the buyback pressure for too long.

Addict
    06-03-2013, 12:44 PM #6
    Interesting commentary last evening by a couple of GS Analysts who are not concerned in the least by the sudden downturn late Friday in the markets. The S&P 500 has been on a 21-day rise without pause; a breather is long overdue. Those same analysts agreed we will continue that correction today, maybe another day or two before reversing. Currently the index is at 1626 and could go as low as 1600 which happens to coincide with the lower trend line and just below the 50% Fib retracement point. Once it makes that reversal, they see 1700 before another cooling off period.

So, you are asking what can account for the plunge in SIRI stock price (and most all others)................. there is your answer IMHO.

Denco, sorry to hear that your day job is taking your attention today. Yes, tonight will be a nail-biter in our house. Go Heat.

EDIT: PS, here is the S&P500 chart
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by siriusly_invested; 06-03-2013 at 01:03 PM.

Addict
    06-03-2013, 09:15 PM #7
    I tend to disagree with you on that Sly, Siri has never followed the market, we've been coming out of a recession since 09', and siri has abolished that myth time and time again. This is why I think the drop, musical launch dates... notice the hashtag in front of the date and scroll to the bottom, today is the 3rd. They pushed the launch date back a month, and it was changed within the last 3 days. It's launching after CC now, instead of before.

I think it's time for some shake and bake... then we are off to the races!!!

http://www.sworld.com.au/steven/space/russia-man.txt

GLA
    Last edited by Redcloud; 06-03-2013 at 09:32 PM.