Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Mad Dog on SiriusXM

  1. #1
    Lt6201 is offline
    Junior Member
    Lt6201's Avatar
    Joined: Jul 2008 Location: Philadelphia Posts: 18

    Mad Dog on SiriusXM

    Ok so this Mad dog or whoever he is will start broadcasting on Sirius and XM at the same time. So I wonder if Sirius can broadcast him on both why aren't they doing the same thing for Major League Baseball ?

  2. #2
    demonotaku is offline
    Enthusiast
    demonotaku's Avatar
    Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 142
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt6201 View Post
    Ok so this Mad dog or whoever he is will start broadcasting on Sirius and XM at the same time. So I wonder if Sirius can broadcast him on both why aren't they doing the same thing for Major League Baseball ?
    Cause they have to rework the contract with MLB to do that, Mad-Dog joined after the merger so both channels were a given

  3. #3
    zcurzan is offline
    Senior Member
    zcurzan's Avatar
    Joined: Jun 2008 Posts: 404
    Anyone from the New York area ever tuned into him? I'm not sure if we get him up in Connecticut, but I've never heard his show. What's it like?

    Was he the bells and whistles excitement on the old show or was that the other guy? I hope it is produced well and appeals to all of the major markets, that would be great for subscribership.

  4. #4
    Lt6201 is offline
    Junior Member
    Lt6201's Avatar
    Joined: Jul 2008 Location: Philadelphia Posts: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by demonotaku View Post
    Cause they have to rework the contract with MLB to do that, Mad-Dog joined after the merger so both channels were a given
    Thanks for the info.

  5. #5
    Lt6201 is offline
    Junior Member
    Lt6201's Avatar
    Joined: Jul 2008 Location: Philadelphia Posts: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by zcurzan View Post
    Anyone from the New York area ever tuned into him? I'm not sure if we get him up in Connecticut, but I've never heard his show. What's it like?

    Was he the bells and whistles excitement on the old show or was that the other guy? I hope it is produced well and appeals to all of the major markets, that would be great for subscribership.

    I heard on the Bubba show today that he did spend a little time in Florida but I guess he is mainly a NY guy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •