Page 2 of 2 12
    Mentor
    05-31-2013, 01:26 PM #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    just stopping in to say hi to everyone, i hope the market has been treating everyone very nicely......
    BassMan!!!!

Damn glad to see you my man. Hope all is well. Like SLY stated, don't be a stranger and drop in frequently. Glad you are getting back into the swing of things.

Addict
    05-31-2013, 02:01 PM #12
    Denco, I've lost track of time as relates to the NBA schedule and a search on the web hasn't set me straight. I know the Heat plays game 6 this Saturday night. If game 7 is necessary, I don't see when that will be. Is it Monday night? In any case, I think I saw that the first game of the finals is June 6 (next Thursday). If that is true, then I think that would mean the Spurs could have a bit of rust after such a long layoff. Wouldn't that be about 10 days off? Unfortunately, if the Heat make it to June 6, it won't be without some tired bodies and a few fresh bruises. In that case, I'm not sure who would be at a disadvantage.............. I'm sitting here watching my portfolio in a late-week slump so couldn't think of anything else to talk about.

Mentor
    05-31-2013, 05:18 PM #13
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Denco, I've lost track of time as relates to the NBA schedule and a search on the web hasn't set me straight. I know the Heat plays game 6 this Saturday night. If game 7 is necessary, I don't see when that will be. Is it Monday night? In any case, I think I saw that the first game of the finals is June 6 (next Thursday). If that is true, then I think that would mean the Spurs could have a bit of rust after such a long layoff. Wouldn't that be about 10 days off? Unfortunately, if the Heat make it to June 6, it won't be without some tired bodies and a few fresh bruises. In that case, I'm not sure who would be at a disadvantage.............. I'm sitting here watching my portfolio in a late-week slump so couldn't think of anything else to talk about.
    Yes SLY, the next game is Saturday night and a game 7 if necessary would be Monday with the finals starting on Thursday the 6th. Both EDIT - are 8 pm est./7 central tip offs of course Monday if needed.

The Spurs will have had a 10 day layoff which will cause problems in game 1 for sure but will serve them very well as the series progresses. Going to a game 7 will be a disadvantage to either team coming out of the East. If the HEAT can rap it up Saturday it will give them a good amount of down time but not too much.

Man, the market took a late BIG DUMP. Hope they don't continue to drop big nuggets on Monday.......I guess we have to wait and see.

EDIT: Game time is 8 p.m. Est.........7 p.m. Central......not 7 p.m. EST.
    Last edited by denco1; 05-31-2013 at 05:44 PM.

Page 2 of 2 12