Page 1 of 2 12
    Mentor
    05-31-2013, 09:25 AM #1

SIRI Daily Thread - Friday 05/31/2013

Good Morning ALL

Last day of the month. Looks like May wasn't too bad after all this year even with todays softness. Now the question is what about June. Do "they" pull the rug this month or continue to pound away at SHORTIE.

Shout out to SLY....congrats on the victory. One more and ITS ON LIKE DONKEYDONGSSHLONG....

Good luck to all Today!!

Addict
    05-31-2013, 09:55 AM #2
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Good Morning ALL

Last day of the month. Looks like May wasn't too bad after all this year even with todays softness. Now the question is what about June. Do "they" pull the rug this month or continue to pound away at SHORTIE.

Shout out to SLY....congrats on the victory. One more and ITS ON LIKE DONKEYDONGSSHLONG....

Good luck to all Today!!
    'morning Denco, and thanks for that salute to the Heat. Yes, just one more win needed, and I wish I could be around on Satuday night to root them on............ My wife somehow got her schedule confused and has invited dinner guests that evening. I wonder what kind of impression I'd make if I'd ask to be served in front of the TV?

PS. I wonder if anyone else has ventured into that LEDS stock? It's moved from 1.41 to 1.73 in 5 business days. Also, that little Bakken oil driller NORX was at .84 five days ago; now at .94. Those are two places I chose to park a large piece of my SIRI proceeds from a few weeks back.

I thought the futures looked a little bleak earlier this morning, but so far the market is holding up nicely. GLTA

05-31-2013, 10:55 AM #3
    @denco1... It's sell in June, get some poon. Last call for the Hampton's!
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

05-31-2013, 11:21 AM #4

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    'morning Denco, and thanks for that salute to the Heat. Yes, just one more win needed, and I wish I could be around on Satuday night to root them on............ My wife somehow got her schedule confused and has invited dinner guests that evening. I wonder what kind of impression I'd make if I'd ask to be served in front of the TV?

PS. I wonder if anyone else has ventured into that LEDS stock? It's moved from 1.41 to 1.73 in 5 business days. Also, that little Bakken oil driller NORX was at .84 five days ago; now at .94. Those are two places I chose to park a large piece of my SIRI proceeds from a few weeks back.

I thought the futures looked a little bleak earlier this morning, but so far the market is holding up nicely. GLTA
    I got in LEDS last week at $1.71 and again at $1.53. sold some yesterday at $1.64 and still hold some. enjoying the ride up, hoping for that $1.94 again. always appreciate your tips

Addict
    05-31-2013, 11:37 AM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by jackweed View Post
    I got in LEDS last week at $1.71 and again at $1.53. sold some yesterday at $1.64 and still hold some. enjoying the ride up, hoping for that $1.94 again. always appreciate your tips
    Hey JW, glad to hear of your success with LEDS. It was sure tempting not to unload in the PM this morning when it hit 1.78, but I'm feeling greedy (and lucky) on this one so I'm holding out for another pop to 2.43 like it did a month ago.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    05-31-2013, 11:39 AM #6
    just stopping in to say hi to everyone, i hope the market has been treating everyone very nicely......

Addict
    05-31-2013, 11:41 AM #7
    Bassman it is good to see you. Where you been? Hope all is okay. So far I'm happy with the way the market has treated me. Are you still actively trading? Don't stay gone so long. Cheers.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    05-31-2013, 11:47 AM #8
    i was holding DDD and XONE while i have been gone, not actively trading it - even though i did sell them both last week. i'll be doing my usual swing trading starting again soon. i'll be poking in from time to time again. glad to hear your doing ok SI. FSLR has been on quite a tear too along with DDD...
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Bassman it is good to see you. Where you been? Hope all is okay. So far I'm happy with the way the market has treated me. Are you still actively trading? Don't stay gone so long. Cheers.

Addict
    05-31-2013, 12:03 PM #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    i was holding DDD and XONE while i have been gone, not actively trading it - even though i did sell them both last week. i'll be doing my usual swing trading starting again soon. i'll be poking in from time to time again. glad to hear your doing ok SI. FSLR has been on quite a tear too along with DDD...
    Yep, FSLR has treated me right, along with THC which has doubled in short order. I recently picked up LEDS on wisdom from a Low Cap newsletter.......... which ironically advised to exit DDD and put your proceeds in LEDS. For me, that was great advice.

Again, nice to see you here. Come back soon. Good luck to you in your swing trades.

Mentor
    05-31-2013, 01:21 PM #10
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    @denco1... It's sell in June, get some poon. Last call for the Hampton's!
    It just might be the road plowed during June but one never knows. Either way one needs to be cautious....GLTA

Page 1 of 2 12