Page 3 of 3 123
    Addict
    05-29-2013, 04:24 PM #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundeeez View Post
    Anyone know what happens if in a 401k acct you buy a stock and then sell the stock before the trade settles? I see the warning for trading restrictions but it doesn't say what happens?

SIRI looking strong....

LEDS had some interesting action in the last hour of trading.

Sundeeez, I'm not sure I recall just how to answer your question, but it seems to me (and this may be Broker-specific at my TDA account) that I get one warning, then if I do it again, they suspend my trading privileges for a certain period of time (I don't recall for how long). It is obviously something you don't want to make a habit of.

Yes, LEDS did come on strong at the close. Thank goodness. I hope that is an omen for tomorrow.

Addict
    05-29-2013, 06:36 PM #22
    LEDS up over 5% as it is now trading in AH at 1.58 (up 8 cents today). Also, for a possible winner in the Bakken oil drilling arena, do your own due diligence with NORX up a penny today at .89. Royal Caribbean Lines (RCL) is at a very attractive entry ($34.75).

Head Honcho
    05-30-2013, 12:40 AM #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazareth View Post
    They should have the O&A channel open to Sirius subscribers for free. They have been real good lately and my filler for when Howard is off.
    +1

Don't make me pay for premium "XM" channels and then send me a bill from "SiriusXM."
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Head Honcho
    05-30-2013, 12:44 AM #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo863 View Post
    Anyone else in here have issues with the sxm iphone app, losing connection on WIfi every hour
    No and I listen constantly. The stream is picky about having a constant connection though. How old is your wireless router? When routers start to fail they begin having micro drops in packet sending. if you were surfing the web you wouldn't notice it but if you were streaming or downloading a giant file you would see tiny little pauses. Just replaced my 7 year old wireless router for this exact issue.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Page 3 of 3 123