Page 2 of 3 123
    05-29-2013, 11:53 AM #11
    not sure why some people don't like the mention of other stocks on here, but anybody watch FNMA and FMCC this morning? what a rollercoaster it has been already today. FNMA opened at $4.18 reached a high of $5.44 and now down under $2.50. The thing has been on a tear this month but looks like that ride is over.

I unloaded some SIRI i got at $3.50 yesterday at $3.61. Normally when I unload, the share price continues to rise. trying to determine my next re-entry back in

05-29-2013, 01:43 PM #12
    Anyone else in here have issues with the sxm iphone app, losing connection on WIfi every hour. IM thinking of just getting a good sxm home system...Anyone in here got a tip on which Sxm home system to go with?

Mentor
    05-29-2013, 01:56 PM #13
    So, about 25 mn shares just got swallowed whole by SIRI on the buy backs. Either that or some other big fish eating them up.

EDIT: WOW!!!.....

EDIT2: Just pulling those shares right out of the float!!!!........GOSIRIGO.........GOSPURSGO
    Last edited by denco1; 05-29-2013 at 02:06 PM.

Mentor
    05-29-2013, 02:09 PM #14
    NALGAHIGHSIRI anyone.........mmmmmmm.....FINGERLIKINGGOOD!!!!!

Addict
    05-29-2013, 02:23 PM #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo863 View Post
    Anyone else in here have issues with the sxm iphone app, losing connection on WIfi every hour. IM thinking of just getting a good sxm home system...Anyone in here got a tip on which Sxm home system to go with?
    Hey Bravo, how goes it? I'm not savvy on anything Sirius except stock talk (although I do have a sub in my car and one in the house for Internet Radio). You might have better luck finding your answers over in those other threads which talk specifically about applications, wireless, channels, etc.

Sounds like Denco and Jackweed are having a good week with SIRI (which is more than I can say of a couple of my recent picks. I did however, pick up some NOK after a very favorable commentary from a Small Cap analyst yesterday (I wonder if Midas is still holding that one.) On the brighter side, I continue to add to my holdings in FSLR on each dip, and at least in the short term I am quite happy with results.

Denco, I sure hope you guys don't end up having to play the Pacers in the finals

Mentor
    05-29-2013, 02:28 PM #16
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Hey Bravo, how goes it? I'm not savvy on anything Sirius except stock talk (although I do have a sub in my car and one in the house for Internet Radio). You might have better luck finding your answers over in those other threads which talk specifically about applications, wireless, channels, etc.

Sounds like Denco and Jackweed are having a good week with SIRI (which is more than I can say of a couple of my recent picks. I did however, pick up some NOK after a very favorable commentary from a Small Cap analyst yesterday (I wonder if Midas is still holding that one.) On the brighter side, I continue to add to my holdings in FSLR on each dip, and at least in the short term I am quite happy with results.

Denco, I sure hope you guys don't end up having to play the Pacers in the finals
    Hi SLY!

SIRI holding its own for sure on the this volatile down day. Shorts may have just been sent a BIG message about 25 minutes or so ago with the 20+mn swallow and retire by the BIGFISH.

Yeah me too. Would be a much more exciting finals with the HEAT star power. They are still in the drivers seat. They need to win tomorrow.

Enthusiast
    05-29-2013, 03:26 PM #17
    Get the Lynx radio. Great portable and home unit.

Addict
    05-29-2013, 03:41 PM #18
    Anybody seen or heard from Radejs lately? I wonder if he consumed too much of that Green stuff he was courting? How about Limit5Bass? I really miss his chart lessons. How about the old-timer with "INRO..." in his screen name; he uses the Pittsburgh Steelers logo in his avatar. It's really too bad HB doesn't come more often with his analytical wisdom, and SXMinvestor with his constant flip side of the coin argument. I hope Redcloud wasn't serious with his "parting comment" last evening. As far as I know, he's the only one here who knows how to play and explain the options trade with SIRI. It sounded as though he is disgruntled by lack of SIRI stock chatter here on this board; frankly, I'm not aware where one can go to solve that problem. Besides, I believe it has been widely agreed that since SIRI stock no-longer warrants wall-to-wall discussion, then some of that void is willingly filled by our shared views on other stocks.

Anyway, I guess I'm just trying to add my two cents to the comment brought earlier by Jackweed as regards discussion of stocks on this thread other than SIRI. And I also wish good health and speedy return to those who are missing from our ranks.

Mentor
    05-29-2013, 04:09 PM #19
    I agree SLY. I enjoy the discussion of other stocks as well in addition to SIRI. Not enough commentary for SIRI alone but WHOEVER wants to chime in is always welcome. The more the merrier. LONGDUCKDONG!!...SIRI

Enthusiast
    05-29-2013, 04:16 PM #20
    Anyone know what happens if in a 401k acct you buy a stock and then sell the stock before the trade settles? I see the warning for trading restrictions but it doesn't say what happens?

SIRI looking strong....

LEDS had some interesting action in the last hour of trading.

Page 2 of 3 123