Thread: SIRI Daily Thread....Oh SchnitzelMan Thursday 5/23/2013

Hybrid View

Mentor

SIRI Daily Thread....Oh SchnitzelMan Thursday 5/23/2013

Morning All!

What's up SLY....congrats on the hard fought victory. Sure enough, a very physical game and series looks to be setting up. WOW, what a close to the regular session and overtime action. Very exciting stuff!

Well, looks like SchnitzelMan has come in with guns a blazing. Let him show his face......then poke him in the eye with a SIRIDOGSTICK errrrr DONG......GLTA folks

Dang, missed the boat on getting my 3.44 order in before the boat left port. It was a gift and I got too greedy.

Denco, thanks for the mention of the Heat victory. Yep, that was a real nail-biter for sure, and sets the stage for perhaps a real ball-busting 7-game series. There is one wrinkle however, suggested by the sports press that I read this morning which says maybe this was a serious emotional letdown for those young Pacer players. I guess we'll find out when Friday night comes, and game two commences. I see your Spurs don't play again until Saturday night. That must be a welcome breather period for them, to be off that long between games................ PS. You see where Kevin Durant donated $1Mil to the OKC relief effort and asked others to match him? I think the NBA is likely one of the most charitable pro sports organizations.

Regarding today's market mood, I was sorely alarmed by some Futures commentary this morning, saying the fed may begin to slow down its infusion of funds into the bond market and at the same time there is negative financial news coming out of China.
    My portfolio began to show signs of that negative impact before the opening bell, but now is trying to slowly recover.

Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Denco, thanks for the mention of the Heat victory. Yep, that was a real nail-biter for sure, and sets the stage for perhaps a real ball-busting 7-game series. There is one wrinkle however, suggested by the sports press that I read this morning which says maybe this was a serious emotional letdown for those young Pacer players. I guess we'll find out when Friday night comes, and game two commences. I see your Spurs don't play again until Saturday night. That must be a welcome breather period for them, to be off that long between games................ PS. You see where Kevin Durant donated $1Mil to the OKC relief effort and asked others to match him? I think the NBA is likely one of the most charitable pro sports organizations.

Regarding today's market mood, I was sorely alarmed by some Futures commentary this morning, saying the fed may begin to slow down its infusion of funds into the bond market and at the same time there is negative financial news coming out of China.
    My portfolio began to show signs of that negative impact before the opening bell, but now is trying to slowly recover.
    I did hear about Durant's donation. That was very generous. Good guy.

I slapped SM in the head and bought the dip.

@SF

I missed 3.44 as well, as it was available on the ask for but a few seconds. Bought 3.45 though.

Also added to my LMCA at 121.90 and my STRZA at 22.25

Should have picked up a few more DDD at 43 ish. New it was the buy point but did not pull trigger. Oh well, missed that op for sure.
    Last edited by denco1; 05-23-2013 at 10:33 AM.

Picked up some LEDS at 1.53 yesterday and 1.42 today.....like the low price with a MARKET SELL option which most pennies don't have.

Denco and SLY....will the compliments keep going back and forth if its spurs vs heat in the finals??? Ha come on I wanna hear some smack talk!

Quote Originally Posted by Sundeeez View Post
    Picked up some LEDS at 1.53 yesterday and 1.42 today.....like the low price with a MARKET SELL option which most pennies don't have.

Denco and SLY....will the compliments keep going back and forth if its spurs vs heat in the finals??? Ha come on I wanna hear some smack talk!
    Sundeeez, you are BAD! But yes, I'm sure the "talk" will begin when those two teams make it to the finals.

Regarding your comment re. market sell option, the difference might be that LEDS is traded on the NASDAQ, not the Pinks or OTC like normal "pennies".............. Yep, we're seeing a nice rebound today (in LEDS). I just hope it will continue.

This trading day reminds me of most of my fishing trips...... if Ihaven't caught my limit by mid-morning I might as well pack it in. Looks like a whole bunch of juicy buying opportunities were present but quickly vanished before lunch............ and one sale I had priced to break even (made a bad decision to buy a loser), sold me out and moved on up another few cents.

Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    I missed 3.44 as well, as it was available on the ask for but a few seconds. Bought 3.45 though.
    I had to run to work and didn't get another order in. 3.45 would have been great too. I didn't get to look at it again until 3.50 and I gave up on scoring on the easy intraday trade. Man, I hate it when I miss out on a few easy Gs.

Thanks for the chart Sly, your right we all have different strategies but we all share the same goal in the end, I sold the mjna just incase I wanted to average down on Leds or take a new position in Siri, my Jan 14 Siri's are at a 106% and 49% gain now, I'm sure a lot of people would surely take the gains there and I probably should but I'm not as of now. I've been playing around with some different strategies, been doin ok, but nothing has compared with siri, I'm sticking with my Siri trades and diversifying my portfolio with the profits, I think Leds has some potential so I'm not bailing now and if I did, it will be only part of my position. Thanks for the picks, and charts.
    Suck Eggs Shorty!!!

Head Honcho
    Ive been a little busy the last couple of weeks and my wife is officially one day overdue so, if anyone needs anything be sure to PM or email me -- I probably wont get a chance to read the threads the next week or two.

GL all.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

11. Ad Fairy Senior Member