Page 2 of 2 12
    Enthusiast
    05-22-2013, 03:04 PM #11
    Sly.....thanks for mentioning ZLC awhile back. Got some at $5 the other day. Sold today at $7....nice lil 4 day $8000 gain!

PS.....this is probably my first CC GONE RIGHT!

Addict
    05-22-2013, 03:33 PM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundeeez View Post
    Sly.....thanks for mentioning ZLC awhile back. Got some at $5 the other day. Sold today at $7....nice lil 4 day $8000 gain!

PS.....this is probably my first CC GONE RIGHT!
    Nice going Sun......... Yes, I fell asleep on that one when it dipped to the Fib 50% retracement just under $5. I've vowed to try to pay closer attention from now on. For example, Royal Caribbean Lines (RCL) now declining to 36.25 is looking attractive with its Fib 50% retrace indicated at $35 which places that almost exactly in the middle of a large gap (34.66 -35.32)...... I continue to track AMD which could be headed to its Fib 50% at 3.35.

I'm getting some unfortunate Golden Cross treatment this week, or else I have failed to recognize that its effect s at times might last for only a day or two. Case in point is LEDS which seems to have really faltered on the heels of a GC, and AMD might be doing the same. It will be interesting to see, and a very pleasant surprise if either or both of those decides to have a delayed (positive) action after the GC. Time will tell, and obviously I hope for the delayed reaction.

Addict
    05-22-2013, 05:12 PM #13
    Nice play Sundeeez, I've been taking a beating all day with Sly I'm guessing, as far as LEDS.
    Siri is doing good, I'm a little less skeptical of a fall, not sure if that is good or bad yet, sorta in limbo
    I don't normally go to Seeking Alpha unless it's to read a SF article, but I liked this one, makes me think anything bought around $3.50 is a bargain. Might be time to cut losses on the BS, and load up the truck.
    http://seekingalpha.com/article/1449...ce=google_news
    The funny thing, is I can't listen to this guy, It breaks one of my rules on investing
    His disclosure says it all, lol

I bought some MJNA today @ .1588, even as I heard Tripp got busted in Alabama with some bud. Go figure, GLA

PS: anybody know how to get these scroll bars off of the forum for every comment posted, it sucks to have to scroll down to read one sentence.
    Last edited by Redcloud; 05-22-2013 at 06:25 PM.

Page 2 of 2 12